Strawberries The House Fan Fiction Archive Home Quicksearch Search Engine Random Story Upload Story   Strawberries by Taima Hiroshima Soft juicy strawberries split open against his teeth. He tilted his head back so the juice wouldn't drip everywhere. He felt it dribbling sweet and sticky down his chin anyway. There was a laugh. "What?" he asked, mouth full of fruit. "Nothing," the voice was affectionate. The man shrugged and reached to pick another strawberry out of the dish. A hand stopped him. When he opened his stained lips to question it, the hand was brought to the mouth of someone else. Fingers went between cool, dry lips. A warm, wet mouth sucked on his fingers, and a hot tongue swirled around and around. His fingers were released with a slight popping sound. "You had strawberry stuff all over your fingers." The voice explained. The man smiled. "Thank you, doctor." He said almost sarcastically as he went to pick up another strawberry. He bit into it again and closed his eyes. He loved the kind of sweetness offered to him by such a wonderful piece of fruit. It was perfectly ripe. It was the perfect combination of firmness and softness on his tongue. He opened his eyes and saw the other doctor looking at him. "Wilson, really. It's very disturbing that you like to watch me eat." He set down the perfect red thing, with a bite taken out of it. "Is it really?" the doctor asked thoughtfully. He stood up and stretched. "Maybe I felt like this was my reward. I did, after all, buy you the strawberries." He took the bowl and put it in the fridge. "I wasn't done!" the other man protested. "Are you sure?" Wilson raised an eyebrow. "There are lots of things we can do other than eat strawberries, Doctor Chase." "Oh!" Chase smiled and went to wipe his slightly sticky lips with a napkin. Wilson stopped him by grabbing his wrist. "Ah ah ah," he said softly. "It's only fair to let the host have dessert too." He bent forward, as Chase was still sitting at the kitchen table. His lips pressed against Chase's and the taste of summer fruit burst on his tongue as it swiped the velvety lips. The lips parted and Wilson's tongue explored the warm cavern, taking every last drop of the taste of strawberries. Chase whimpered as Wilson let his lips go. Their foreheads met for a moment. "Come with me, Doctor Chase. There are many, many things we can do other than eating strawberries." Wilson whispered. He laced his fingers through Chase's and led him to the stairs and into the darkened bedroom.   Please post a comment on this story. Legal Disclaimer: The authors published here make no claims on the ownership of Dr. Gregory House and the other fictional residents of Princeton-Plainsboro Teaching Hospital. Like the television show House (and quite possibly Dr. Wilson's pocket protector), they are the property of Fox Television, David Shore and undoubtedly other individuals of whom I am only peripherally aware. The fan fiction authors published here receive no monetary benefit from their work and intend no copyright infringement nor slight to the actual owners. We love the characters and we love the show, otherwise we wouldn't be here.