Chocolate Covered Cherries The House Fan Fiction Archive Home Quicksearch Search Engine Random Story Upload Story   Chocolate Covered Cherries by Taima Hiroshima Wilson had a sweet tooth. This was something not many people knew. He loved sugar, most particularly chocolate. Wilson always had a candy bar squirreled away somewhere in his desk. If anyone found it, he said that he kept it for children who might come in. Nothing like medicating against bad news with junk food. He always had a box of Nerds and a bag of M in his glove box. Wilson had a sweet tooth. He knew he should eat better, he knew he was a doctor. But he couldn't help it. Every time, the urge would hit him. He'd carefully watch the door and silently as he could, slide the desk drawer open. He'd gently take out the bar of chocolate and gingerly peel back the wrapper. The first bite would always burst on his tongue, sweet and delicious. He'd chew, letting the sweet sticky chocolate coat the inside of his mouth before swallowing it all away. It was pure heaven, the way chocolate felt in his mouth. So far no one had caught him, even though he knew he must sneak out of his office reeking of Hershey's the way a cheating man sneaks into his house reeking of sex. Today he was sitting at his desk, a Crunch bar clenched in his fist. His head was tilted back eyes closed. Candy bars were better than blowjobs. Well, maybe not all blowjobs, he amended. But most. The door opened and Wilson jumped guiltily. Standing there, wrapped in a too big white coat was Dr. Robert Chase. Wilson swallowed his mouthful of candy. "Wh-what can I do for you?" he asked, trying to hide was left in his fist. Chase merely raised an eyebrow. "I just wanted to drop this off to you." He held up a file. He sounded like he was trying to smother a laugh somewhere inside of him. "Thank you," Wilson smiled sheepishly. Chase glanced over his shoulder and stepped closer to Wilson. He leaned over the desk, palms flat against it. Wilson could smell the after-shave he used. A surprise present from Wilson. It smelled spicy and masculine. "Do you like sugar, James?" He asked softly. Wilson gulped and nodded. "Good," Chase smirked and pressed a kiss to Wilson's lip. As casually as he came in, he strolled out. Wilson blinked for a minute and unclenched his fist. The Crunch bar had melted in his hand. Wilson went home that night, feeling just a little tired. He unlocked the door to his apartment. He and Julie had broken up several months ago. He was just waiting to sign the final papers. He stepped in. Lo and behold the apartment had several lit candles around. Sitting on his couch, dressed in nothing and reading a book was Dr. Robert Chase. "I-I-Chase?" he stammered, almost dropping the paper sacks he was holding. "Hello, Doctor Wilson." He purred as he stood up. He leisurely marked his place in the book he was reading and put it on the coffee table. He stood up and stretched. "I have been waiting for an awfully long time, you know. But, I see that you went grocery shopping." "Um," Wilson juggled the sacks. He carried them into the tiny kitchen and set them on the table. He stood there for a moment and shook his head. This wasn't happening. He was dreaming. James went back out into the living room, but Robert was still there in all his naked glory. "Did you happen to buy any whipped cream?" he asked, raising an eyebrow. Wilson felt himself go weak in the knees. "I-I---," he stammered, finally managing to at least shake his head. "Just as well," Chase purred as he stepped past the brown haired doctor into the kitchen. He pulled a brown bottle from the grocery bag. "You like chocolate syrup better, right Doctor Wilson?" Wilson watched as Chase broke the tamper proof seal and poured some of the syrup onto his finger. He sucked it off enticingly; all the while making pleased sounds that did NOT go straight to Wilson's groin. Chase looked up at Wilson and smiled with all the innocence of an altar boy. He put another dab of the thick liquid. Already the scent of chocolate was causing a stirring in the pit of Wilson's belly. Chase smiled as he offered his hand to Wilson. Wilson looked warily at the smiling blond man before him and the sweet fingers. He seized the wrist and sucked and licked the chocolate off, making noises of his own. When Wilson released the hand, there was a pink stain on Chase's cheeks. His breathing was shallow and rapid. He bit down on his lower lip. Wilson turned and started walking toward the bedroom and looked pointedly over his shoulder. "Coming?" "Yes," Chase whispered, trotting to catch up with the older man. The man stopped suddenly and walked back. With a wicked grin, he picked up the bottle of chocolate syrup.   Please post a comment on this story. Legal Disclaimer: The authors published here make no claims on the ownership of Dr. Gregory House and the other fictional residents of Princeton-Plainsboro Teaching Hospital. Like the television show House (and quite possibly Dr. Wilson's pocket protector), they are the property of Fox Television, David Shore and undoubtedly other individuals of whom I am only peripherally aware. The fan fiction authors published here receive no monetary benefit from their work and intend no copyright infringement nor slight to the actual owners. We love the characters and we love the show, otherwise we wouldn't be here.