Chim Chim Cher-oo The House Fan Fiction Archive Home Quicksearch Search Engine Random Story Upload Story   Chim Chim Cher-oo by michelleann68 House and Wilson returned from a long day at Wilson's brother's house. The nieces were on a Mary Poppins kick, so it was no surprise that the day was filled with 'Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious!' and 'A Spoonful of Sugar'. They sung the songs incessantly and, no matter how much sugar Uncle Greg bribed them with, they just belted the tunes out louder. The two-hour drive home had been blessedly quiet. Neither man had said a word, both enjoying time without Dick Van Dyke and Julie Andrews singing about sugar, birds, penguins, or the more creative versions from the little mouths of Kelly and Laura. As they arrived home Wilson looked at House. The glint in his eye worried him. It was apparent that Wilson would pay for a day of unending show tunes someway. He was worried about when the payback would hit. No sooner had they walked into the apartment then House used his cane to pin Wilson to the back of the door. House started singing: "Chim chim-in-ey, chim chim-in-ey Chim chim cher-ee!" Wilson pushed back against the cane. "I have been listening to this all day, the last thing I need is to hear you sing it." House did not relent. He pressed his mouth to Wilson's neck, placing a kiss and little nip and continued: "A sweep can get lucky, lucky like me Chim chim-in-ey, chim chim-in-ey Chim chim cher-oo!" That's not right, Wilson thought to himself. Oh no, he rewrote it on the way home! I knew there was a reason he was so quiet. "Good luck will rub off with the cleaner in you." Wilson smirked. House ran his hands up Wilson's shirt, ripping off the buttons. Pushing the shirt off his shoulders., he brushed his hands down Wilson's torso, ending with a hand cupping his enlarged groin. He looked in Wilson's eye and added with a wink: "Or blow me quick and that's lucky too" Wilson laughed. House pulled him forward, kissing him fiercely. Wilson pressed his whole body closer to House, wanting contact. He ran his hands up House's back and dug in his fingers, pulling him in closer. House responded, his tongue entering Wilson's mouth and doing a quick survey before Wilson started to suck on it. House broke the kiss, breathing a little faster then normal, and looked at Wilson. "You are messing up my timing." He drug him into the bedroom and pressed Wilson's legs against the bed. Wilson stayed in place as House dropped his cane, pulled his shirt off, and settled his hands on the waist band of his jeans. "Now, don't be afraid when you see how I'm hung I prefer to start on the bottommost rung" House unzipped his pants and pushed them down, toeing off his shoes. He steadied himself on the frame of the Sleigh bed. He looked in Wilson's eyes, rolling his eyes back dramatically for effect. "Though I spends me time looking to poke In this 'ole wide world there's no 'appier bloke" He emphasized how happy he was by pulling Wilson close and sliding his hand down the front of Wilson's pants. Removing his hands after a good squeeze, he pushed and Wilson fell back in a heap across the bed. Wilson undid his pants and worked them off his hips, eager for the next stanza. "Chim chim-in-ey, chim chim-in-ey Chim chim cher-ee! How lucky can one man be!" House pulled off Wilson's shoes and then his pants. Wilson winked and rubbed his foot against House's groin, encouraging House to continue. He enjoyed these playful moments, they were what kept this relationship on the right course. "Chim chim-in-ey, chim chim-in-ey Chim chim cher-oo! Good luck will rub off when I manhandle you" House flopped down on the bed and glanced down Wilson's body, his hand following his eyes; he was enjoying himself. He pulled Wilson in close, kissing his chest and pulling a nipple into his mouth and scrapping his teeth against the small point of flesh. Wilson moaned and House picked the song back up: "Chim chim-in-ey, chim chim-in-ey Chim chim cher-ee! A sweep is so lucky, and I'm glad that it's me" House lay on his side and pulled Wilson tight against him. Wilson wiggled his ass against House as they molded themselves together like spoons stacked in a drawer. "Chim chim-in-ey, chim chim-in-ey Chim chim cher-oo! Good luck will rub off when I shakes 'ands with you" "That is a terrible British accent; you need to work on that," Wilson laughed. House captured a nipple in between his fingers and Wilson moaned. He reluctantly let go as Wilson leaned forward to grab a condom and lube, depositing the items within easy reach. House whispered in Wilson's ear, "Perfect timing. You've heard this song before. " He ripped open the condom. "I choose protection with pride, yes, I do A sheath for the shaft and a some lube for your flute" Wilson moaned, feeling the cool gel against his skin. He pressed against House. "So, are you going to put your chimney cleaner to use?" The offer made House shiver; this was fun. "You know, proper chimney care requires that you clean it often. Maybe I can help?" House offered in reply. "I believe it is time for my chimney to be serviced." "Down where the hair is all berried and curled. 'Tween asscheek no other place is this cleaner's world." "Glad to help," House pressed slowly into Wilson, feeling his body accept him and pull him in. "A neglected chimney is a serious plight There are just some things that feel so right On the rooftops of Princeton, oh what a sight!" He emphasized the last line, establishing a rhythm. Singing louder, he reached around and grabbed Wilson's chimney cleaner, not allowing it to go un-stroked. "Chim chim-in-ey, chim chim-in-ey Chim chim cher-ee! When you're with a sweep you're in glad company Nowhere is there a more 'appier crew Than them wot sings, "Chim chim cher-ee, chim cher-oo! On the Chim chim-in-ey, chim chim cher-ee, chim cher-oo!" His climax hit on the last note, Wilson following a few bars later. Laughing as they cleaned up, Wilson said, "I will never be able to watch that movie again without a hard on, you know." House chuckled, thinking maybe his plan had backfired. Wilson seemed to like these dirty Disney songs. He had an idea- he needed to figure out what song to do when he decides to do Wilson next. "Why are you smiling?" "No reason," House replied, with a smirk. Wilson gave House a goodnight kiss and turned to fall asleep. Wide awake, House decided to catch up on some reading. He switched on the light and opened the book, catching up on 'Sexual dimorphism in mice immune response dependent on puberty' from BMC Immunology, when he distinctly heard the sleeping body next to him begin to hum..."Chim chim-in-ey, chim chim cher-ee, chim cher-oo!"   Please post a comment on this story. Legal Disclaimer: The authors published here make no claims on the ownership of Dr. Gregory House and the other fictional residents of Princeton-Plainsboro Teaching Hospital. Like the television show House (and quite possibly Dr. Wilson's pocket protector), they are the property of Fox Television, David Shore and undoubtedly other individuals of whom I am only peripherally aware. The fan fiction authors published here receive no monetary benefit from their work and intend no copyright infringement nor slight to the actual owners. We love the characters and we love the show, otherwise we wouldn't be here.