When Nursery Rhymes Strike Back The House Fan Fiction Archive Home Quicksearch Search Engine Random Story Upload Story   When Nursery Rhymes Strike Back by Vez Wilson often wondered how people would react when they found out about their relationship. Would there be looks of disgust or would money change hands and the rumour mills go into overdrive? "House and Wilson sitting in the office K-I-S-S-I-N-G" Whatever it was ... "First come snark, then comes more snark" ... it certainly wasn't this. House paused in his oral examination of Wilson long enough to glare at his ducklings, "Shut up and let us fuck will you? Mommy and Daddy need some alone time." Wilson gave an internal groan and rested his head on House's shoulder. "You taught them too well." Author's note: If you liked it, please review it! Laughter makes the world go round. XD   Please post a comment on this story. Legal Disclaimer: The authors published here make no claims on the ownership of Dr. Gregory House and the other fictional residents of Princeton-Plainsboro Teaching Hospital. Like the television show House (and quite possibly Dr. Wilson's pocket protector), they are the property of Fox Television, David Shore and undoubtedly other individuals of whom I am only peripherally aware. The fan fiction authors published here receive no monetary benefit from their work and intend no copyright infringement nor slight to the actual owners. We love the characters and we love the show, otherwise we wouldn't be here.