Stacy walked towards her office, her mind on a legal tangle, when she heard a husky laugh Stacy walked towards her office, her mind on a legal tangle, when she heard a husky laugh. Her face tightened, James had told her that Greg wasn't seeing anyone.... Greg his voice low. "What time?" Oh, she knew the other voice now. James and Greg had been friends for she should have known that James wouldn't lie to her. "Come over after work, better yet, let me drive." Now the sexy laugh was James and Stacy froze in surprise. "Last time you drove you almost took out that elm when I sucked you off," there was laughter in James voice, and love, which made Stacy almost pass out in shock. "Just keep your mouth to yourself and I'll manage not to wrap us around anything," House promised, and Stacy heard a kiss between them, and then a moan. "Hold that thought," James asked breathily. "I promise," Greg said, and another kiss was exchanged before the men continued on. How long? Stacy wondered, pushing the door open to her office with shaky hands. How long have Greg and James been seeing each other? How long had Greg been gay? How did she not know? "Stacy?" Stacy looked up to see Lisa frowning at her in concern. "Hi." "Are you okay?" Lisa closed the door and sat down across from her friend. "You look like you've seen a ghost." Shaking her head, Stacy was about to automatically say she was fine, when it struck her. "Do you know who Greg is seeing?" A look crossed Cuddy's face before she shook her head. "I don't know anyone who'd have him," she said, but the teasing didn't reach her eyes. Stacy sat back, feeling more betrayal. "You know! How much longer was it going to take before you told me? Or were you going to leave me in the dark forever?" Lisa sighed. "You left him, Stacy, and James stepped up. He was there for Greg, through everything.." "He's married!" Stacy spat. "So was Greg." Lisa said softly, and winced as Stacy paled in shock. "What?" Now Cuddy stood, leaning on Stacy's desk and glaring at her friend."Damn it, Stacy! You left first! Don't you get that? They're happy, just leave them be." ~ Across town, Greg was lazily rubbing James back, both basking in afterglow. James snuggled closer. "I love you." ". Love you, too. This segue made James snort softly. "You love me for my legs, don't you?" A sudden memory of Wilson's legs wrapped around him, tight in the throes of orgasm, made House's cock twitch. "Oh yeah...." Impressed, James raised and eyebrow, "What are you, a rabbit?" in surpriseas he was flattened onto his back, a sexy, grinning House carefully straddling him. "Nope, but you can perform any experiments for purely scientific research," he leaned down and licked along James' collarbone, making the younger man moan and arch. ~ Mark looked over at his brooding wife, wondering what was making her so angry. "Stacy?" Her angry face snapped around. "He cheated on me!" her voice was tight, and his chest tightened. Mark asked in surprise. "Yes! Greg was having an affair with James!" she spat, standing and pacing. Nonplussed, all Mark could do was say, "Huh." He'd wondered about all of the passive aggressive vibes he'd gotten from Stacy's ex. He'd thought it was because the man still wanted his ex-wife, now he wasn't so sure. "That's all you can say?" Mark sensed the field of landmines he was about to enter, and tread carefully. "I don't have any moral superiority we had sex before you were divorced from him." "But James is a man!" Oh yeah, there be landmines ahead. "Is he happy?" That stopped her in her tracks. She turned and stared at her husband. "I...I guess, he might be." she could recall the laughter, the sound of their kisses. Mark shrugged. "Then I'd good for them both." ~*~ Stacy watched House surreptitiously, she saw the smile in his eyes even through the sarcasm, saw how his shoulders were relaxed, saw that he was, indeed, happy. "Stacy?" Wilson's voice made her jerk violently. "James!" Wilson raised his eyebrow. "Are you okay?" his voice was gentle, his eyes compassionate, and she knew that he knew, that she knew. Looking back at House, and his irreverently called `Ducklings', and smiled. "Yes, I think I am." Wilson followed her eyes and smiled softly. "I'm glad." and he headed back to oncology.