Blinds The House Fan Fiction Archive Home Quicksearch Search Engine Random Story Upload Story   Blinds by Alexandria It started as a chaste 'Hello' kiss. But the world melted away until the entire universe was comprised of the other. Mouths meshing, tongues dancing. And then the hands came into play. When they finally split, the world coming back into focus, Allison looked over her lover's shoulder toward the hall. And toward the crowd standing at the window. Eyes wide, pupils dilated, mouths open. . . "Lisa?" she said. "Yeah?" "We should really get some blinds." "What, and have them using their imaginations?" They grinned, eyes darting to the window where everyone was pretending they hadn't been staring, and leaned in for another kiss.   Please post a comment on this story. Legal Disclaimer: The authors published here make no claims on the ownership of Dr. Gregory House and the other fictional residents of Princeton-Plainsboro Teaching Hospital. Like the television show House (and quite possibly Dr. Wilson's pocket protector), they are the property of Fox Television, David Shore and undoubtedly other individuals of whom I am only peripherally aware. The fan fiction authors published here receive no monetary benefit from their work and intend no copyright infringement nor slight to the actual owners. We love the characters and we love the show, otherwise we wouldn't be here.