Who's the Boss? The House Fan Fiction Archive Home Quicksearch Search Engine Random Story Upload Story   Who's the Boss? by machka "Employees shouldn't seduce their superiors..." "You're not - I resigned, remember?" Cameron closed in, pushing her backwards onto the bed. A split-second later, Cameron straddled her hips, pressing her arms over her head, their faces mere inches apart. Her eyes closed. She shuddered at Cameron's breath, warm on her neck. "Besides," Cameron continued, "I've had it with being the subordinate." Caressing her, undressing her, Cameron's fingernails scraped lightly over her skin, trailing fire in their wake. Cuddy surrendered at last to the sweet, throbbing ache between her thighs. With lips, teeth, tongue and hands, Cameron proved her superiority again and again.   Please post a comment on this story. Legal Disclaimer: The authors published here make no claims on the ownership of Dr. Gregory House and the other fictional residents of Princeton-Plainsboro Teaching Hospital. Like the television show House (and quite possibly Dr. Wilson's pocket protector), they are the property of Fox Television, David Shore and undoubtedly other individuals of whom I am only peripherally aware. The fan fiction authors published here receive no monetary benefit from their work and intend no copyright infringement nor slight to the actual owners. We love the characters and we love the show, otherwise we wouldn't be here.