The Start The House Fan Fiction Archive Home Quicksearch Search Engine Random Story Upload Story   The Start by Katerina Allison Cameron lay on her side staring out the window but not really seeing anything. The IV dripping morphine into her arm held the pain she knew was in her abdomen at bay for now. But it couldn't touch the pain in her chest, the lost in her heart. She never knew she could morn someone she never even met. She heard someone enter her hospital room and closed her eyes to fain sleep. She wasn't ready to face anyone yet. "Open your damn eyes! We both know you are not asleep. HAVE YOU COMPLETELY LOST YOUR MIND! You had to be in pain before your fallopian tube ruptured. I would say severe pain. You're a freaking doctor but horrible pain, no big deal lets ignore it it'll go away. Allison are you a complete moron? I never would have thought you would be stupid enough to ignore something like this. Plus did you and Chase forget everything you learned as med students about how to keep from getting pregnant! Forget med school how about ninth grade sex Ed." Dr. House screams at her turning red from anger and fear. House can't believe that he almost lost her to something so stupid. "For your information Chase and I broke up four months ago but we were trying to keep it quite and out of work." Cameron informs him with tears in her eyes. "I don't give a damn if you two are together or not, you almost lost your life after he got you pregnant his ass should be here." "Greg, the baby couldn't have been his. Dr. Shafer said the fetus was 14 weeks Chase and I haven't had sex in over twenty." By this time Cameron is crying so hard House can barely understand anything she is saying. He moves over to the bed to pat her arm when she wraps him into a hug and buries her head into his chest, he loses his balance and ends up sitting beside her in the bed. "Ally, it will be ok." In all the years he had know Allison Cameron her had NEVER called her Ally but at this moment he had no idea what in the hell to do. Cameron had him in a hold so tight the WWF should be looking to her for training and he had seen her shed a few tears when patients had died but she had never been upset like this. And as much as he didn't want to admit it he cared for this girl who was currently hurting badly. If holding him made things better for her he could sit here a few more minutes until the morphine kicked in her had pushed the button for while she wasn't looking. "House I think I was raped." That single sentence stopped Gregory House's heart, lungs and brain like nothing else could haave. By the time he composed himself to say anything the morphine had already kicked in and Allison had started to drift back onto her bed and into a drug induced sleep.   Please post a comment on this story. Legal Disclaimer: The authors published here make no claims on the ownership of Dr. Gregory House and the other fictional residents of Princeton-Plainsboro Teaching Hospital. Like the television show House (and quite possibly Dr. Wilson's pocket protector), they are the property of NBC/Universal, David Shore and undoubtedly other individuals of whom I am only peripherally aware. The fan fiction authors published here receive no monetary benefit from their work and intend no copyright infringement nor slight to the actual owners. We love the characters and we love the show, otherwise we wouldn't be here.