Princeton Plainsbrough High The House Fan Fiction Archive Home Quicksearch Search Engine Random Story Upload Story   Princeton Plainsbrough High by sanity_villian Princeton Plainsbrough High Chapter 1 Princeton PLainsbrough High was just like any other high school, and that was exactly what made it special. It was an ordinary sunny day in fall, September to be precise. House sat at the gym, eating his lunch and watching the beautiful girls in their gymanistics costume. He has short brown hair and is skinny, but not so skinny. His blue eyes are starlting and he is wearing his old tennis shoes, his trademark nikes to be precise. He 's endearing to all in his looks. "What are you doing, House?" asked his friend Wilson, a cute blonde boy with a round head and soft brown eyes. "Watching Cameron." "Why" "Because she's a total babe." "House come on, she's out of your league." House and Wilson walked out of the gym, House sucking on a sucker and Wislon with taking something out of his backback. "What are you taking out of your backpack?" asked House. "It's a present for Cuddy." "Cuddy is Foreman's girlfriend." Wilson looked like house was stupid. "Yes, but this is for secret santa. Remember? In Mr. Triter's class?" House looked surprised. "Uh....yeah." "Who's name did you get? I won't tell." "Chase." House sighed irritated. "Whatd you get him?" asked Wilson, who knew he hated Chase, the Austrian exhcnage student who had arrived over the summer. "Nothing. He'd probably be happy with a used kleenex." "HOUSE!" exlaimed Wilson "I know you don't like him because he follows you around, but be nice, he doesn't have any friend.s" sighed Wilson. House rolled his eyes and they headed for Mr. Tritters history class. Mr Tritter, a semi fat man in his 40's spoke in his soft voice. He wore a sweater vest with holly on it as he stood before his class on history of the American Indians. "I hope you all broguht your gifts for today's special secret santa exhcnage." he said with a smile. He then took all the presents from the students in class and put them in a box. He started up a Christmas song, White Christmas to be preciese. House groaned loudly and Wilson kicked him. "Cuddy!" Mr Tritter said as he pulled out a wrapped box that he has seen Wilson take out of his bag. Cuddy, a beautiful woman with dark burnette hair and red lips blushed and came to the front of the class to get her gift. "Foreman!" Foreman, a tall black boy with large arms and a shaved head came to the front of the class and got his gift. "Wilson!" Wilson smiled geniunely as he got his gift and opened it. It was a beautiful hand-knit scarf, made of soft brown wool and looked nice against his face. Mr. Tritter finished but there was still one person left. "Mr Trirtter, I think you forgot my name." A shy blonde boy with an accent spoke up in the back row. "Chase, I'm afraid there is nothing else." Mr Tritter stammed. Just then the bell rung. The students gathered their things and left. But as they moved to the door, Cuddy came up to HOuse and Wilson. "Thank you, Wilson." She was already wearing the necklacem he had bought for her secret santa, a lovely penchant with a white cat chasing snowflakes that were crystals. It looked lovely against her delicate feature. "I;m happy you liked it" stammered Wilson, gulping nervously as Foreman approched. "I'll see you later" "Bye!" "House, that wasn't very nice." "I'm not very nice." "But you don't need to be a jerk about it." House looked at him. "Look!" Chase, the young blonde boy was sitting at the end of the hall, on the floor. A dark burnette girl sat behind him, rubbing his shoulders as he cried. "What's the matter Chase?" Wilson said softly. "He didn't get a gift." Answered Cameron, looking worried on her beautiful face. Chase looked up. "I don't know what I did wrong" "Boo hoo" Said House. "Do you cry like that in Australia too?" "House!" she cried "He misses his family" "It's my first christmas away from my p-p--parents!" cried Chase. House looked at Wilson. "Maybe I should cry, I guess babes like it." He observed wittingly. "Let's get out of here, it's time to go." The two left., talking about their weakened. Neither of them saw Foreman staring at Wilson angrily from around the corner. They stopped at House's locker. "Are you coming to Monster Truck Rally this weekend? Its in New jersey." said Wilson expectantly. House looked at his watch. It was September and his dad was on shore leave. He sighed. "I can't." Wilson sighed and finished putting on his coat, a twead jacket that fit his contours beautifully and wrapping the new scarf around his neck. House sighed and thought I wish I could be so handsome. "Well, see you next week" said Wilson with a smile and a wave as House watched him walk away. House shuddered as he started to go toward his home because he knew what was waiting for him. His father was there and his mother was gone to his aunt's. His father and he would be alone....but worse, so were his fists. Maybe it would be a whip this time, or a broken bottle. He sighed and begin to walk toward his terrible fate, all alone in the world...   Please post a comment on this story. Legal Disclaimer: The authors published here make no claims on the ownership of Dr. Gregory House and the other fictional residents of Princeton-Plainsboro Teaching Hospital. Like the television show House (and quite possibly Dr. Wilson's pocket protector), they are the property of NBC/Universal, David Shore and undoubtedly other individuals of whom I am only peripherally aware. The fan fiction authors published here receive no monetary benefit from their work and intend no copyright infringement nor slight to the actual owners. We love the characters and we love the show, otherwise we wouldn't be here.