Plan The House Fan Fiction Archive Home Quicksearch Search Engine Random Story Upload Story   Plan by jaded_reality Title: Plan Characters: Wilson Pairing: None, House/Wilson slash if you really squint Rating: PG-13 Summary: He doesn't have a plan. Warning: The first line will tell you, but this is a not-quite-drabble/not-quite-ficlet that deals with suicidal thoughts. You've been warned. They make such a big deal out of whether you have a plan for suicide. It was a question on the form he had to fill out before his first psych appointment. It was one of the billion questions the psych asked him before she'd write him a prescription. And he could answer it all truthfully with a simple no. Because he doesn't know what he'll use, how he'll do it or where or when. He doesn't intend to wrap up lose ends; he has a will and that's enough. His staff can take on his cases; he trusts them. He doesn't have a plan. All he knows is he doesn't want House to be the one to find him. And that doesn't count as a plan.   Please post a comment on this story. Legal Disclaimer: The authors published here make no claims on the ownership of Dr. Gregory House and the other fictional residents of Princeton-Plainsboro Teaching Hospital. Like the television show House (and quite possibly Dr. Wilson's pocket protector), they are the property of NBC/Universal, David Shore and undoubtedly other individuals of whom I am only peripherally aware. The fan fiction authors published here receive no monetary benefit from their work and intend no copyright infringement nor slight to the actual owners. We love the characters and we love the show, otherwise we wouldn't be here.