Addiction The House Fan Fiction Archive Home Quicksearch Search Engine Random Story Upload Story   Addiction by jaded_reality Title: Addiction Pairing: Gen, unless you really want it to be House/Wilson Warnings: General spoilers for "Babies and Bathwater" A/N: A very short bit inspired by "Clear the Area" by Arwen Jade Kenobi There is a day when Wilson stops bothering House about the Vicodin. Stops asking for tests to determine how quickly his liver may or may not be failing. Stops oh-so-subtly leaving pamphlets on pain management on his desk. Just stops. Wilson is a lot of things but one he tries not to be is a hypocrite. He was hurt when he found out that Julie had cheated on him but he couldn't be angry, all high and mighty, because he'd done the same thing to his other wives, considered doing the same thing to her. So he just moved out, licked his wounds, and went on with his life. Because, really, he was no better than she was. And, as he takes a drink from the bottle that has, more and more, become permanently fastened to his hand, he decides it isn't his place anymore to say anything to House about his addiction. He's fast developing one of his own.   Please post a comment on this story. Legal Disclaimer: The authors published here make no claims on the ownership of Dr. Gregory House and the other fictional residents of Princeton-Plainsboro Teaching Hospital. Like the television show House (and quite possibly Dr. Wilson's pocket protector), they are the property of NBC/Universal, David Shore and undoubtedly other individuals of whom I am only peripherally aware. The fan fiction authors published here receive no monetary benefit from their work and intend no copyright infringement nor slight to the actual owners. We love the characters and we love the show, otherwise we wouldn't be here.