One Way Conversation The House Fan Fiction Archive Home Quicksearch Search Engine Random Story Upload Story   One Way Conversation by Little Miss GG The phone rang at 4:42. Wilson groaned and grabbed the handset, he turned over and dropped it on Houses chest without a word. "This had better be good." Wilson turned back to his side of the bed, laying on his side trying desperately to not wake up entirely. He felt House sit up then felt a blast of cold air as House pulled back the covers. He moaned deep in his throat, it sounded like more of a growl, and House tucked the covers round him with a smile. Wilson turned his face into the pillow. "You did WHAT?!" He groaned and turned over as House had now reached his side of the bed. No, House paced back across the room, thankfully bare feet made very little noise. "Foreman remind me when exactly did you get the lobotomy?" House flicked on the bedside lamp irritably. Wilson cracked one eye open and groaned again. Reluctantly he sat up, blinking heavily. He leaned forward, the duvet wrapped round his legs but now exposing his back to the chill of the room. He hissed and stretched, hearing his spine cracking as he reached up above his head and yawned. He watched House pace back across the room, call Foreman an idiot and settle back down on his side of the bed. Before he could lay down Wilson felt Houses finger tips against his skin, slowly tracing an intricate pattern across Wilsons back, loving the feel of the heated flesh smooth against the tips of his fingers. "Gonna lay back down?" Wilson shook his head gently before leaning over further, curving his spine up into Houses touch. House pressed down harder, swirling his fingers in intricate circles and arcs until Wilson gave a tired sigh and tipped his head back. The bedside lamp cast a shadow against the wall that made Jimmy look like he was in the throws of ecstasy. "Come here, lay down." House pulled at the waistband of his boxers and guided Jimmy so that he lay on his side, back facing House. House turned away and flicked off the light before he resumed the pattern he had began, starting at the nape of Wilsons neck he trailed the very tips of his fingers down over every ridge of his spine, when he reached the small of Wilsons back his turned his palms away, laying the cool backs of his fingers against Wilsons skin and trailed nonsense shapes out over his shoulder blades. "Think youll get back to sleep?" Wilson turned slowly and shuffled closer to House until their bodies were pressed together and Wilsons lips met with Houses collar bone. House draped his hand over Wilsons side and resumed his feather light touches. "Ill take that as a yes?" Wilson just slipped his hand round Houses waist and let it rest there. House nodded a little with a smile on his face. He slowed his hand and let it rest against Wilsons shoulder blade. He could feel Wilsons hair tickling his chin, his hot breath sporadically heating his chest, his cold finger tips pressing into his side. When he was sure Wilson was asleep House smiled and pressed a silent kiss to his head, he pulled him a little closer, so that he was wrapped in Houses arms. Finally, House fell asleep. He missed Wilsons smile. Reviews are love   Please post a comment on this story. Legal Disclaimer: The authors published here make no claims on the ownership of Dr. Gregory House and the other fictional residents of Princeton-Plainsboro Teaching Hospital. Like the television show House (and quite possibly Dr. Wilson's pocket protector), they are the property of NBC/Universal, David Shore and undoubtedly other individuals of whom I am only peripherally aware. The fan fiction authors published here receive no monetary benefit from their work and intend no copyright infringement nor slight to the actual owners. We love the characters and we love the show, otherwise we wouldn't be here.