This Means Nothing The House Fan Fiction Archive Home Quicksearch Search Engine Random Story Upload Story   This Means Nothing by liam22 Cameron opens the door to find House staring down at her. Blue eyes burn into green and they no longer need words. She lets him in, although a small part of her wants to break away from his piercing gaze. But, she knows that she'll never be able to deny him anything. He lowers his head to capture her mouth. Possessive hands reach out to pull her closer. They run down her sides, memorizing the subtle curves. The kiss grows needier as they both strive to forget the day's events. Tongues slide together in their practiced dance, the simultaneous give and take. She gives; he takes. She can still taste the vicodin, bitter on his tongue. Their breathing is heavy and harsh sounding against the silence. And Cameron wishes, for once, that he would break it. But, instead he just backs her up against the wall, trapping her there before reclaiming her mouth. Their hands are more urgent now. His knead her breasts while hers have made their way underneath his shirt. The muscle there is sleek beneath her fingers. It's House, who later breaks the kiss to stare into her eyes. "This means nothing." "Nothing," she echoes. It's always lies between them. Taking his hand, Cameron leads him into her bedroom. Not that he needs to be led. Too many of these late night visits have ended in the same place. He sits on the bed to watch her undress, eyes darkened with desire. Her arms cross and pull her camisole from her body in a move both graceful and seductive. Ever careful of his leg, she straddles his lap, grinding against the growing bulge of his jeans before peeling off his shirt. He moans at the contact. House lowers his mouth down to the silky skin of her collarbone. Her nipples are hard against his hands but she still feels too soft to be real. He rolls them between his fingers, only to be rewarded with a sharp gasp. Her mind blissfully clears of everything but him. He maneuvers them around so he can kiss down her stomach, drawing more gasps from her. House smirks up at her, lustful and possessive, and she'd like to believe the look is reserved for her alone. He reaches her warm center to find her more than ready for him. The smell is so intoxicating he has to lean down to taste her, to kiss her. Cameron is writhing and moaning under his ministrations, not so silently willing him to find her clit. She only gets louder as he does, arching up to meet him. His probing tongue flicks over her clit once again before taking it into his mouth. He adds a finger, pumping in and out. Her hands clench the bed sheets trying to hold on just awhile longer. House adds another finger, continuing to find the spot that drives her crazy, until he feels her shattering around him with one last loud groan. "This mean nothing," House repeats, bring her back into conscious thought. His eyes tell a different story.   Please post a comment on this story. Legal Disclaimer: The authors published here make no claims on the ownership of Dr. Gregory House and the other fictional residents of Princeton-Plainsboro Teaching Hospital. Like the television show House (and quite possibly Dr. Wilson's pocket protector), they are the property of NBC/Universal, David Shore and undoubtedly other individuals of whom I am only peripherally aware. The fan fiction authors published here receive no monetary benefit from their work and intend no copyright infringement nor slight to the actual owners. We love the characters and we love the show, otherwise we wouldn't be here.