Five Minutes The House Fan Fiction Archive Home Quicksearch Search Engine Random Story Upload Story   Five Minutes by nem Title: Five Minutes Author: nem Rating: PG Summary: House, though not a lawyer, can be very convincing... Disclaimer: Hey, I'm no thief. Borrower only. Author's note: I love feedback. Sorry no beta, I have no friends. (= Also, this is a very short, arguably sweet sequel to Suicidal "See, that's why I didn't tell you," Wilson said, completely misinterpreting his friend's reaction. House, still a little bit in shock, wasn't really thinking clearly. "What's why?" "I knew you'd say that." "What? 'You're gay'? You said it first, buddy." "But I'm not. I mean, I thought I was then. But that was high school, I thought some pretty bizarre things then. Now, I feel the same way about it that you obviously do." "Hey, I'm not prejudiced! Except against black people. And Muslims, and maybe midgets. Cripples too, but then again, who not, right?" House resorted to sarcasm because it came so naturally that he didn't have to think about it, leaving his mind free to figure out exactly what was going on here. "You know that's not what I meant. Just that, it's not, you know, exactly normal." Wilson's father had obviously gotten deep inside his head. "Just because Daddy doesn't think it's normal doesn't make it not true," House countered. "What, you think I'm gay? Seriously?" Wilson asked, astounded that anyone could think him anything other than very, very straight. "Yep, and you will too, once I'm done making my argument." House knew it, and Wilson knew it--Wilson just didn't know he knew it. "You're going to convince me that I'm gay. That's your plan?" "Bet I can do it in under five minutes," House said, checking the clock. The second hand reached the 12. Go! "You've been married three times, correct? Had...six girlfriends during the various marriages, if I remember correctly. Eight during the brief respites from marriage. How many of the girlfriends lasted longer than three months? How many of the marriages longer than two years? Or, if we consider the real end, rather than the legal one, about fourteen months?" Everything he'd said was true...and yet, "All that means is I have commitment issues. If anything, I like women too much." "Or you're overcompensating." Wilson wasn't buying it. House glanced at the clock--a minute and a half down. Time for a new approach. "Fine. Have you ever been sexually attracted to a man?" Wilson opened his mouth to speak, but House cut him off. "Don't answer, you'll just deny it. Keep your trap shut and consider it seriously." Wilson obeyed-at least the mouth-shutting part. "Have you ever found yourself imagining what it would be like to touch a man? To kiss a man? Have you ever felt that little jolt when the man you thought of as just a friend accidentally brushes your skin? Have you ever sat a little too close, or stared a little too long?" He looked back to the clock. Only two minutes left. He could see Wilson slowly warming to the idea, but not fast enough. Time for action. House leaned across the couch, lightly rubbed his thumb across Wilson's cheek, then suddenly pulled his friend's head forward and kissed him fiercely. Wilson resisted and tried to squirm away. House held him firmly in place, but when he opened his mouth to protest, House's tongue invaded. Warm tingles were shooting all over Wilson's body. When House sucked and bit his lower lip, one went straight to his groin and he began to kiss back. House pulled back slightly, breaking contact, and Wilson followed, trying to renew the kiss. House placed a hand on his shoulder, stopping him. His eyes were focused somewhere over Wilson's shoulder. After a brief moment, he said, "Time. Told you so." "But that's not fair! You manipulated me!" "Does that come as a sh-" House began, but his words were stopped by something more pressing, pressing against his lips.   Please post a comment on this story. Legal Disclaimer: The authors published here make no claims on the ownership of Dr. Gregory House and the other fictional residents of Princeton-Plainsboro Teaching Hospital. Like the television show House (and quite possibly Dr. Wilson's pocket protector), they are the property of NBC/Universal, David Shore and undoubtedly other individuals of whom I am only peripherally aware. The fan fiction authors published here receive no monetary benefit from their work and intend no copyright infringement nor slight to the actual owners. We love the characters and we love the show, otherwise we wouldn't be here.