You Say Tomato The House Fan Fiction Archive Home Quicksearch Search Engine Random Story Upload Story   You Say Tomato by Druin "So," Wilson was swirling the coffee in his mug, a habit born perhaps out of nervousness or the need for movement whilst thinking. "Why are you always the snarky, sadistic cook, anyway?" House was sitting across from him; he looked up from his word puzzle to give Wilson a rather quizzical glance. "Don't know." He went back to his puzzle; Wilson rolled his eyes, and shifted a little so that his leg was brushing against House's. House's eyes snapped up. "Why are you always the cutesy, all-done-up goody-goody, anyway?" Wilson paused from running his foot up House's calf. "I- what? I'm not the cutesy, all-done-up -" and stopped to consider this. "Anyway, you can't do that." "Do what?" A look of bewilderment passed across House's face. "Compare the two." Wilson said it as if it rather didn't need clarification. "It's like comparing apples and oranges." House had put away the word puzzle; trying to figure out Wilson's logic would be far more entertaining. "How is that?" Wilson's gaze followed the word puzzle, amused. "It just is," he said, and took the puzzle from House. House looked as if he'd have been less confused with a UFO coming down to introduce its inhabitants; and yet, he nodded thoughtfully, now set on figuring out why Wilson was the only one who could confuse him as such.   Please post a comment on this story. Legal Disclaimer: The authors published here make no claims on the ownership of Dr. Gregory House and the other fictional residents of Princeton-Plainsboro Teaching Hospital. Like the television show House (and quite possibly Dr. Wilson's pocket protector), they are the property of Fox Television, David Shore and undoubtedly other individuals of whom I am only peripherally aware. The fan fiction authors published here receive no monetary benefit from their work and intend no copyright infringement nor slight to the actual owners. We love the characters and we love the show, otherwise we wouldn't be here.