Until Death Do Us Part The House Fan Fiction Archive Home Quicksearch Search Engine Random Story Upload Story   Until Death Do Us Part by Mel exist. Just like it hurt for House to be there, right in front of him, and Wilson had to look away from the expression in those blue eyes: that honest worry and concern. House finally sat beside him, his grip on his cane flexing nervously while his other hand found its way around Wilson's shoulders. A comforting gesture. One that Wilson was silently pleading for, and he almost succumbed to his grief completely when it came, but instead he just quietly wept against House's shoulder. House just continued to give him his comfort and support. He had once told Wilson he cared too much before, but he had never warned that in doing so, he left himself much more vulnerable. Now to have this happen... House squinted at nothing. Wilson's wife was dead. Her body had been crushed in the accident. Wilson had come away only scratched. It was remarkable, but now Wilson had the heavy burden of grief and guilt. Those were the symptoms, and there were no witty or sarcastic remarks for this. All House could do now was to be there for his friend. That was the cure. So that's what House did.   Please post a comment on this story. Legal Disclaimer: The authors published here make no claims on the ownership of Dr. Gregory House and the other fictional residents of Princeton-Plainsboro Teaching Hospital. Like the television show House (and quite possibly Dr. Wilson's pocket protector), they are the property of Fox Television, David Shore and undoubtedly other individuals of whom I am only peripherally aware. The fan fiction authors published here receive no monetary benefit from their work and intend no copyright infringement nor slight to the actual owners. We love the characters and we love the show, otherwise we wouldn't be here.