The House Fan Fiction Archive Comments

Comments on The Arrangement

Number of comments: 6

(post new comment)

From: emmy
Date: 05/10/2009
ohmygod, that was amazing.

my friend told me she found an adorable fic, and i was like, "oh, cool."

then . . . i read it, and promptly had a) huge fits of envy, b) huge fits of spazzy joy, and c) RIDICULOUS AMOUNTS OF SHOCK AND AWE AT THE AMAZING.

this was so funny, but sad, and cute, and so so so so so well-written, and so them, and basically the best thing since chase's accent (WHICH IS SAYING SOMETHING.)

i possibly love you for this. i may have to conduct further experiments on that hypothesis (by OBSESSIVELY READING THIS A MILLION TIMES, ACTUALLY.)
From: Chinny
Date: 03/19/2009
I can say with absolute honesty that you're one of the best authors ive read in a long time
From: Kristina
Date: 12/03/2006
This was awesome! Very intriguing and nicely written. I like the hint of kinky sex at the end. ;-)
From: mo
Date: 09/27/2006
haha loved it! beautifully written!
From: Dee
Date: 09/16/2006
You have a great writing style! The story flowed well, stayed in character and was adorable.
From: mer
Date: 09/02/2006
I found this intriguing, and plausible, which I appreciate. I kept thinking about it for awhile after I read it.

I liked the vague undercurrent, but I wanted it to somehow feel a little more solid, in some way. More physical description of the chararacters and their surroundings might have made a difference.

Overall it's cool, because I have a hard time enjoying the couples fan fiction, and I know I would read more of this if there had been more.

(post new comment)

If you have problems using this form, please contact the archivist at keparker@shaw.ca.

Produced by Automated Archive, version 3.1.