The House Fan Fiction Archive Comments

Comments on Coming Into Focus

Number of comments: 5

(post new comment)

From: Aurore
Date: 06/27/2007
Amazingly fantabulous! I loved it in a big, big way. So sweet, in character, and just perfect.
From: Lorielen
Date: 05/20/2007
This story is really sweet. It felt a bit awkward at first to see so much emotion in House, because we get so little of it in the show, but once the pace was stablished everything flowed so naturally. Your portrayal of their bantering was lovely; I loved your take on concerned!House, and how Wilson was utterly adorable. Some of my favourite parts were those on which House analysed himself, Wilson and their relationship.

And, when Wilson said he wanted more I positively melted. :)
From: Cheryl
Date: 05/06/2007
To be honest, I've not convinced myself of the angle of a slash relationship between House and Wilson (based on what I've seen on the show)...but I've got an open mind, and I can't resist well-written fiction.

This is a great story...you suspended my disbelief there for a while...and you really know your characters. Thanks for the great read--I really enjoyed it.

From: treasurehunt
Date: 02/28/2007
Great story. Lots of good tension and emotion.
From: nick
Date: 08/09/2006
Wow! That was really really good. I've been a fan of yours for a while, but this is your best. Thanks!

(post new comment)

If you have problems using this form, please contact the archivist at keparker@shaw.ca.

Produced by Automated Archive, version 3.1.