The House Fan Fiction Archive Comments

Comments on Carpenter

Number of comments: 2

(post new comment)

From: 2Tailswaggin
Date: 11/14/2006
Poor Cameron...how dare another girl move in on her territory! :)

I love how you kept leading us to wonder what everyone was in a stir about...brilliant writing Jacky. It kept me trying to look ahead and peek.

I'm wondering just who your inspiration was for this Carpenter character. ;)
From: Artemis
Date: 08/15/2006
Hey, question. Not that I don't find Carpenter amusing and all (although, forgive me for saying, it feels like you're laying the parallels down a bit too thick at this point), but I definitely get the feeling that this is a het work, so you're giving the wrong impression when you list House/Wilson among the pairings. I mean, as far as their friendship goes, it's really a given, so there's no need to label it unless it's the sole focus of the fic. Plus, 'Pairings' usually refers to a romantic relationship (excluding aforementioned fics where the relationship in whatever form is the sole focus of the story). Just a heads-up.

(post new comment)

If you have problems using this form, please contact the archivist at keparker@shaw.ca.

Produced by Automated Archive, version 3.1.