The House Fan Fiction Archive

 

Three's Company


by Jazelle


THREE'S COMPANY

This story starts with House closing the door after the hooker, Paula arrives and he closes the door behind him.

NOTE: Very explicit, fun, and good I think), but explicit. And there's bad language.

You've been warned. :o)

Xxxx

"You wanna drink?" House asks Paula as he walks back into his living and stands in front of the couch.

She doesn't answer him verbally but nods her head.

"I've got Scotch. Is that okay?"

She nods her head.

He stands there a moment looking at her, really looking at her; the curve of her face, her high cheekbones, her long, brown, shining hair. She reminds him of someone, someone he sees every day, and for a moment he envisions Paula as if she were Cameron.

`Damn,' He thinks to himself. `I guess I can't always get what I want.'

He finally walks to the bar, well, he's limping but he's not using his cane, and pours her drink. He walks back to her sitting in the chair next to the couch and hands her the drink. For a brief moment their hands touch, and he feels the bulge in his pants start to throb.

He grabs his glass from the coffee table and sits down on the couch. They sit in silence for a moment while he continues to check her out. He sees her erect nipples through her thin blouse and grins from one side of his mouth.

She winks at him, downs the rest of the Scotch, sets it on the side table and slowly, seductively walks toward him. He feels his heartbeat increase the closer she comes to him.

She gets down on her knees and runs her hands up his closed thighs, applying a little pressure so he'd feel her hands through the jeans. She looks up at him and grins. She brings her hands up to his knees and forcibly spreads his legs then scoots in between them, just until her stomach reaches the edge of the couch.

She brings her hands up the inside of his thighs, again applying a little pressure. Her right hand reaches the crease on the edge of his ever-growing bulge and runs just her thumb underneath it. She's watching his reaction the whole time, and she knows he likes it.

Now with both hands she reaches up for the top of his jeans, rubbing her breasts against his knees as she does so. She unbuttons the jeans, and without a word from her he lifts his ass up so she can pull down the jeans, and to her surprise he's not wearing any underwear.

His hard penis bounces back as she lowers his jeans slowly down his legs, to his knees, and one foot at a time pulls them off, setting the jeans on the chair behind her. Again she scoots up in between his legs and runs her hands under his t-shirt to run her fingers through his chest hair and over his nipples. He takes a short, deep inhale of breath at her touch.

She feels his throbbing cock at her chest, between her breasts, actually, and runs her fingers from his chest down to his waist, to his hips, to his balls, seemingly ignoring the nasty scar on his right leg. She sees the tip of his penis glisten from the light and knows he's ready now. For her.

With her chest she moves up so his penis is solidly between her breasts and moves her head down so his dick is just inches away from her mouth. With just the tip of her tongue she licks the glistening pre-cum from his tip and she can feel the muscles in his legs tense.

She leans back and takes his cock into her mouth, just the tip, until she feels it throb inside her mouth and brings her head forward to take her deeper in her mouth. She looks up at him and his head is back against the back of the couch, his eyes closed. She switches from taking him deeply into her mouth to just the tip, and she hears him moan softly.

She smiles to herself as she feels his hands cup her breasts and she moans under her breath as she feels him pinch her hard, erect nipples under her blouse. She leans back and slowly, again seductively, unbuttons her blouse, takes it off, then sits on her knees a moment so he can get a view of her before she takes off her bra and throws that on the chair.

"Nice." He says, making a mental note to thank Wilson for mentioning to call her.

Just then there is a knock on the door and he tells her to ignore it, moaning louder when she wraps her lips around his cock and brings her head down so the tip of his penis is at the back of her throat.

More banging on the door, harder, more persistent, faster.

"House! I know you are in there!" Came a female's voice, but in a way he didn't recognize her voice.

`Wait, wasn't she going out for drinks with her girlfriends tonight?' He thinks to himself. `No, she doesn't have any girlfriends.'

"Fuck!" He exclaims, which gives Paula the hint to stop so he can answer the door. She scoots back, stands and sits on the couch, placing a pillow over her stomach to just cover her breasts.

He grabs his jeans and puts them on as fast as he can while stumbling and cursing, making Paula laugh.

"House! Open the door!" Cameron orders again.

"Alright! I'm coming." He says as he limps to the door.

"Not yet, you haven't." Paula says.

House turns to look at her and gives him a wink, and he felt his cheeks instantly blush. He reaches for the door and opens it only a few inches, just enough that he could see Cameron but not enough that she could see Paula.

"What do..." And he instantly smells the liquor on her breath. "Girl, what brewery were you at?"

"I...I...haven't been drinking." She protests. "Are you going to let me in, or not?" She asks.

"Well, I'm kinda busy." He says, wishing she'd go away...or not.

"I think I have a problem." She says as she tries to push the door open.

"Yeah, you're drunk. Now go home." He says impatiently.

"But House," She starts to say as she pushed the door open wider, catching him off guard as she stumbles into the living room. "I wanna talk more ab..." And then she sees Paula sitting on the couch, naked, with a pillow in her lap.

"Hi, sugar." Paula says with a wink at Cameron.

She looks back at House and he smiles with an innocent, `Busted' look on his face. "I told you I was busy."

"Oh, shit. I'm...mmm sorreeee." She mutters.

"I won't charge extra for you, sweetie." Paula says as she looks at House, but meaning Cameron.

"No, um, I'vvve...better leave." She stutters as she walks back toward the door.

But House catches her by placing his hands on her shoulders and holds her away from the door.

"How about our second date, now? I just don't put out on the first date." House says, eyeing Cameron from her lips to her chest.

"No...I...no..." She starts to say but House takes the initiative and gently pushes her against the door, presses his still rock hard cock against her hips.

She is flabbergasted at his suggestion, but yet intrigued. She'd never been with a woman before, not that she'd ever thought of it. `What to do? What to do??' She thinks to herself, but House answers her question for her.

As she's cornered against the door House moves in and rubs his stubbly chin against her cheek. Instantly Cameron seems to melt in his arms and she forgets Paula is still sitting on the couch.

She feels her hot breath come back at her as she buries her face in his neck and embraces him. He smoothly pulls her toward him as he leads her to the couch. They both stand in front of Paula and he pushes her away from him.

"Can I watch?" Paula asks with a dirty grin.

House nods and looks at Cameron. She thinks to herself Cameron is a beautiful woman, a bit skinny, but beautiful. She sits up, throwing the pillow on the cushion beside her and scoots to the edge of the couch.

"Relax, baby. And tell me if you want me to stop, ok?" Paula says to Cameron.

Cameron's head seems to bobble on her neck and finally nods her head. Paula smiles at her, then looks at House, who has taken a seat on the chair across from the couch to take in the sites.

Paula places her hands on Cameron's hips and pulls her closer to her. She then slowly unbuttons her blouse and smiles at her when she sees her full breasts barely filling her bra. Cameron takes her hands behind her back to unfasten her bra while Paula eagerly pulls down Cameron's skirt. She steps out of it as she feels Paula's warm hands cup her breasts. She moans softly under her breath as Paula brings her lips to her now erect nipples and wraps her lips around them...

Just then the alarm on House's clock goes off and he is rudely awakened from his dream. His eyes fly open as he realizes how hot his dream was, and he didn't even get to fuck either of them.

"Shit!" He says aloud to no one in the room.

Rolls over and tries to go back to sleep...to continue the dream.

But does he?

THE END


  Please post a comment on this story.



Legal Disclaimer: The authors published here make no claims on the ownership of Dr. Gregory House and the other fictional residents of Princeton-Plainsboro Teaching Hospital. Like the television show House (and quite possibly Dr. Wilson's pocket protector), they are the property of Fox Television, David Shore and undoubtedly other individuals of whom I am only peripherally aware. The fan fiction authors published here receive no monetary benefit from their work and intend no copyright infringement nor slight to the actual owners. We love the characters and we love the show, otherwise we wouldn't be here.