The House Fan Fiction Archive Comments

Comments on The Pitter

Number of comments: 8

(post new comment)

From: c
Date: 06/01/2009
so cute, read the series just now, in one sitting. oh so adorable! please continue, and i'd like to know the hospital's staff's reaction. what does chase, cuddy, etc think about their relationship and other stuff.
From: Bex
Date: 06/02/2006
I found it!!! Woo! I missed this because it wasn't in the HouseWilson section.

This story is unbelievably cute. House's "this is my daughter" thought was really lovely, and just Awwww!!!
From: MD
Date: 06/01/2006
Hey! What's going on!? PLEASE tell me you are planning on updating this series...it's too good just to leave it there!

Please update, i really miss these stories!!!
From: Jeanette
Date: 05/30/2006
Oh please, you have to write more soon. This is just so cute and darling. I really love this series. It took me so long to find it because you didn't have a pairing listed, but it was worth the search. Please write more soon!!
From: Anne
Date: 05/26/2006
Gah!! I didn't even know you posted this chapter b/c you didn't post the pairing!! I hate you for that, but I love you for this chapter. Please write more asap, kay? I waited to long for this chapter not to happily get to read more. Kay???
From: sydneylover150
Date: 05/26/2006
You posted! I love it!! You also used the names I suggested and the baby is a girl! You posted!! Oh my god that so totally rocked. Please don't make us wait so long as you did for this chapter. What does the surrogate mean by "may you have what I never could?" I have to ask. I can't wait to see another chapter. This is excellent. Thank you so very very very much!!
From: MD
Date: 05/14/2006
Yay, it's a baby girl! Was really glad to see an update of this story up - i'm eagerly anticipating the public unveling of Samara...lol

More soon please :)
From: magegirl8
Date: 05/12/2006
Yeah, first comment dance!

We, the baby is born... are we gonna call her sam for short? did you flip a coin? how did you decide? wow, can't wait till baby meets kitty... and vice versa...

Will Cuddy and the peeps ever find out? I would love to see that happen...

(post new comment)

If you have problems using this form, please contact the archivist at keparker@shaw.ca.

Produced by Automated Archive, version 3.1.