The House Fan Fiction Archive Comments

Comments on The Contract

Number of comments: 6

(post new comment)

From: zlyetnlRfd
Date: 07/28/2013
buy alprazolam online without prescription order my xanax prescription online - much do 1mg xanax cost
From: Kristen
Date: 12/07/2007
That was crazy good. One of the best fan fics I've seen so far. Can't seem to find the other story it mentioned at the end. If you have the link... Again, awesome story.
From: Aurore
Date: 06/27/2007
Wow. That was hugely intense... I didn't even notice the hour and a half it took me to read this. It was really, really powerful. I don't think I can really say quite what I feel about it... There's too much going on psychologically while and after reading this to catergorize it into any few things. Does that even make sense? It's one of those stories, you read and feel depraved afterwards, like you were suffering along with House, but not in a way that suggests you didn't like the story, because it was really, really good.
From: Beth Burkes
Date: 09/27/2006
Very very very good. Would like to see a sequel.
From: link
Date: 06/24/2006
Seriously, one of the best fics I've read in a long, long time. No one does these types of fics this good anymore. Thanks for writing it, because I certainly enjoyed reading it.
From: Rio
Date: 05/16/2006
This 1s wonderful!! I know that it isn't technically H/W but the way you write the connection between the two of them, warm and loving with a level of comfort and contentment at its core I think it qualifies (in a totally G rated way which is fine). It is the embodiment of a "'til Death do us part" relationship that no outside force could ever destroy. Beautifully done!

(post new comment)

If you have problems using this form, please contact the archivist at crimsonquills@gmail.com.

Produced by Automated Archive, version 3.1.