The House Fan Fiction Archive

 

Secrets Revealed.


by joytotheworld


A/N my first attempt at house fic, my first attempt at slash fic...in fact, my first ever attempt at fan fic. please R&R or ib won't know if i'm any good (or if i'm crap)

House...Wilson...Together.

The very thought of it boggled Foreman's mind, but the evidence was right there on the table, or rather desk in front of him. The only thing that came to mind was the teenage term "Making Out", but considering the fact that they were stretched out nearly full length on Wilson's desk, that term did not really do the scene before him justice.

It was like a car crash, you knew you shouldn't look, but you can't tear your eyes away. They had obviously had plenty of practise because it seemed, judging by the amount of movement, that the infarction was not a problem and House's cane was leaning against a chair in the far corner, obviously having been thrown there.

After five minutes or so, Foreman cleared his throat, knocked on the open glass door and said

"Excuse me, House?"

The two men sprang apart looking embarrassed, aroused, dishevelled, embarrassed and trying to fix the pieces of clothing that had come loose or come off.

"I have the results of the CT scan you requested. I'll just leave it on the chair over here and leave you guys to get on with your" there was a pause "work." Although it was all spoken in an excessively polite voice, there was no mistaking the underlying sarcasm and mockery.

As he turned to leave, he was heard to mutter, just loud enough for the two men to hear, "Damn Fishbowl Offices"

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

House immediately gave Wilson one last kiss, picked up his cane and hobbled out to catch Foreman.

"Foreman Dammit!" House barked angrily as soon as he had got his breath back, "How long had you been standing there?!?"

"About five minutes or so" Foreman said composedly.

"And you didn't feel the need to make yourself known, Homeboy?" The racial slur hung in the air until Chase came around the corner.

Obviously not seeing House, the blond Australian doctor threw himself at the African-American doctor, dragging his teeth erotically over Foreman earlobe, before moving to suck at the dark chocolate neck, while his hands roamed Foreman's body. Foreman was unable to suppress a moan when Chases lips came in contact with his ear, his body becoming putty under the blond Aussies touch. When Chases hand slipped through a gap in his shirt and found skin, Foreman gasped. When Chase moved instead to plunder his mouth, Chase captured the doctor's lips in a mind-blowing kiss, and his hands, still in Foreman's shirt began to roam upwards to flick, pinch and fondle his dark nipples. Foreman's cock sprang to attention and he was unable to suppress another moan.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

House cleared his throat. His words "If you'll excuse me ladies, I have important work to do" were accompanied by a dirty smirk as he turned and limped back in the direction of Wilson's office and Wilson. Reluctantly stopping his ministrations on Foreman, Chase yelled "House" House spun around, and his "Yes" in reply was dripping in sarcasm.

"Tell Wilson we said hi. Oh, and maybe next time we'll let you two join in...Think about it, we'd love to have you join us."

Before he had a chance to reply, both doctors had scurried 'round the corner and out of earshot, obviously to take care of certain 'business'.


  Please post a comment on this story.



Legal Disclaimer: The authors published here make no claims on the ownership of Dr. Gregory House and the other fictional residents of Princeton-Plainsboro Teaching Hospital. Like the television show House (and quite possibly Dr. Wilson's pocket protector), they are the property of Fox Television, David Shore and undoubtedly other individuals of whom I am only peripherally aware. The fan fiction authors published here receive no monetary benefit from their work and intend no copyright infringement nor slight to the actual owners. We love the characters and we love the show, otherwise we wouldn't be here.