The House Fan Fiction Archive Comments

Comments on Pussyfooting Around

Number of comments: 16

(post new comment)

From: XiMaPyRoMaNiAcX
Date: 05/20/2006
I think that it should be a girl... maybe something different or unique try babynames.com ... what about the last name? maybe you should combine both surnames lol Wouse or Hilson haha
From: Alexya
Date: 05/08/2006
Their child must be a girl. Yes yes. Maybe Rachel or Rebecca? Whichever one is fine.

-A-
From: Nev
Date: 05/05/2006
Hmm... All for a girl, because I can't really see House or Wilson with a boy. I like Abigail for a name, and it fits the Hebrew theme, which will make Wilson happy, and it means "Exalted Father" (or so says Babynamer.com), which will make House happy. After all, do you think a baby is going to stop his ego?
From: Emily
Date: 05/04/2006
Definitely must be a girl. As for names, i haven't a clue.
From: Joan
Date: 05/04/2006
Love the story! I was reading the other comments and I have to say I'm totally for girl named Rebecca. It's a pretty name and it would be kind of cool since that was the patient's name who House respected in the first season.
From: keii
Date: 05/02/2006
clearly, the baby should be named Luke. or if you wanna make it all french-like, Luc. with the mom being named leia, and house picking her because of that, i think it's obvious.
From: magegirl8
Date: 05/02/2006
Oh, make it a little boy... and name him Andrew.... But at any rate, I would love a boy, because i've already read stories in which House and Wilson have a baby, but it's always been a girl, and never a boy.

Thanks for the chapter, it was awesome!
From: Sarah
Date: 05/02/2006
Ooh, I love this fic!! awwwwww! I agree that the baby should be a girl, and I second the name "Rebecca" as choice, because Rebecca Adler in the pilot episode started the 'ship when she asked Wilson "does he care about you?"
From: Anna
Date: 05/01/2006
Great chapter. I think they should have a little girl. I can just picture House trying to beat off everyone that comes close to his precious little one. Wilson would be having nervous attacks all the time.

As for names, how about Morgan, Nimue, or Madaline?
From: MD
Date: 04/30/2006
This was great, i really look forward to your updates more and more these days! Tormenting Wilson by not telling him the sex of the baby... i can so see House doing that!

I think they should have a girl, don't ask me why - i just do... As for the name, i'll leave that decision in your capable hands... :)
From: Lunperlyn
Date: 04/30/2006
I just have to say that I LOVE this series. It is SO cute! and I think that it should be a girl simply because it would offset Greg so completely... besides think of the young lady's first date... Greg would be terrifying, but think of how JAMES would react... his baby girl. as for names, I think either Morgane or Chloe.

But that's just me.

I love this story and look forward to more.
From: m
Date: 04/30/2006
I've always liked the name Danica (hard c sound! Dan-i-ka) for a girl. it's also a nice Hebrew name which might make Wilson's family happy.

But as to the sex... I can't see house raising a girl... yet i can't see wilson with a boy. I feel like most fanfiction which involves babies in general, they're usually girls. Make a break? Change it up? Have a boy?

As for a boys name... too many I like... Jonah? Issac? Kaleb. All nice hebrew names.

But nice;y done! I always look forward to reading more of this.
From: T
Date: 04/30/2006
Liking this story! A boy would suit well, and with a respectable old-fashioned name. What will the last name be? And will it be Jewish or Christian?
From: Stara
Date: 04/30/2006
First of all, I love this series. House and Wilson are in-character and the plot is very charming. Also, for some reason, I imagine them raising a little girl (that would be the sweetest thing!). As for names, er, sorry I have no idea. Maybe something a little different (This coming from someone named "Stara" and, yes, that is my real name. Hee hee)
From: sydneylover150
Date: 04/30/2006
I like this chapter. Poor Wilson, House won't let him know the sex of their child. I'm voting for a little girl because it would be interesting to see how House and Wilson handle that. (Plus in alot of the male pregnacy stories I read they always have a boy! I only know one story were there is a girl child.)

As for names, Samara (means guardian), Mera, Eliza, Violet, Laural, Eileen (Light), Kathleen (yes I agree with Wilson), Marian, Miriam....

The final decision is up to you. I hope you enjoy the suggestions though!!
From: anon
Date: 04/30/2006
Love it! So cute!

Not sure about the sex. My favourite girls' name is Rebecca and boys' is Daniel.

(post new comment)

If you have problems using this form, please contact the archivist at keparker@shaw.ca.

Produced by Automated Archive, version 3.1.