The House Fan Fiction Archive Comments

Comments on Murphy's Law

Number of comments: 6

(post new comment)

From: T
Date: 04/01/2007
>_< so good!!! haha, I was for the most part happy with the ending of Murphy's Law, but wow, this was a nice shove into overt slashiness. *sigh* one of the best kissing scenes I've read in awhile and a great ending.
From: mathwiz
Date: 10/06/2006
Wow. Incredible. It was perfect! Not sappy, cause that's not House and the post it? Awesome! Write more!
From: Peqie
Date: 05/24/2006
Wow! That was an awesome story. I really like the alternative ending.

Wilson sticking the Post-It to House at the end completely sealed the deal.

Keep up the great work! <333
From: Nessi
Date: 05/17/2006
*delighted chuckles*

I love this! It's definitely the real ending. :D The whole thing with the post-it was the perfect way to end it. Excellent job, m'dear!
From: Alexya
Date: 05/15/2006
That's so sexy in a way. Wilson labeling House as his property with a Post-It note that was previously on the sandwich House was about to steal yet dropped onto the kitchen floor in favor of a steamy makeout session? Yes, incredibly sexy. How I love. You are an AMAZING person when it comes to creating these situations without making them seem awkward or cliche and whatnot. Beautiful!

-A-
From: kiwi from hell
Date: 05/15/2006
Wow...that was a ridiculously hot kiss! Wow...

(post new comment)

If you have problems using this form, please contact the archivist at keparker@shaw.ca.

Produced by Automated Archive, version 3.1.