The House Fan Fiction Archive Comments

Comments on Mother Knows Best

Number of comments: 9

(post new comment)

From: mathwiz
Date: 09/27/2006
Please, we need more stories! I love these stories. I can't wait to see House's mom's reaction. Oh and let's not forget about the good doctors at PPTH. Your stories are cute, funny, and fun! Keep up the good work.
From: sydneylover150
Date: 07/02/2006
For the sake of all of us waiting to read your story, please write more. I don't mean to prod, but I really love your story I just want to make sure you know that. Please write more.
From: Jeannette
Date: 06/20/2006
Please write more!! I cannot wait to see how House's parents react after Wilson's gave us a wonderful show. Write more asap!
From: Conner
Date: 06/15/2006
I just found this series today and read the whole thing in one sitting while I was supposed to be working today! I think this is a great series and love the direction it is taking... keep up the great work!
From: Anne
Date: 06/09/2006
Cute I love it!! Please write more soon!! I cannot wait to find out how House's parents react!! *sends muses your way*
From: MD
Date: 06/07/2006
That was great! Loved the "We alway wanted one of our children to marry a doctor" line, it was hilarious! Looking forward to House's mother arriving. Update soon pleasee - it makes me happy :)
From: sydneylover150
Date: 06/06/2006
Hehehehe.... I love it. That was interesting. Poor Wilson, having a baby name after all of this time. Its cute though. The man has been tortured. I can just picture the look on his face. I also can just see House searching through Leenie's clothes for something that did not look like pepto bismal. Gotta love that man. Write more soon, and keep me happy!!

PS- I loved the bit where Wilson's parents said that they always wanted one of their kids to marry a doctor. *laughs* Poor Wilson. I can only imagine what House's mother is going to say!! Write more ASAP!
From: Elli
Date: 06/05/2006
Wonderful. Looking forward to further introductions. I really think you can do something funny for Samara's introduction to Cuddy and the Duckling's. I actually wouldn't mind having Stacey find out either, hint, hint. Love the last line!
From: Caerulea
Date: 06/05/2006
Wilson's parents are WONDERFUL! You have the most awesome ability to write humour. This series is marvellous.

(post new comment)

If you have problems using this form, please contact the archivist at keparker@shaw.ca.

Produced by Automated Archive, version 3.1.