The House Fan Fiction Archive

 

Hot Missing Scene from "ALL IN"


by Slice


It'd been a rough but successful night diagnosing (and thus saving) the young and innocent Ian. Before the sun had risen completely, House retreated to his office where he set about the preferred relaxation routine: sprawling out on the floor and rocking his head slowly side to side to some smooth tunes. Cameron, still draped in her stunning red dress and unflattering labcoat, suddenly entered the room with an intensity bordering on defiance, but more laden with urgency than anything else.

"Get up." She nearly barked at him. Lifting his head off the carpet and removing his headphones, House simply furrowed his brow at her in an attempt to completely dismiss the order. His eyes were dark in the dimly lit room, which made Cameron's heart sink. She was well aware that it was always the icy blue, endless ocean of irises in his glare that gave her the most impetus to do what she had finally decided to do tonight.

"Please." she breathed, her tone turned kind but exasperated after acknowledging her bitchy request. As House slowly, painfully and clumsily made his way to his feet, Allison took a deep breath and closed her eyes while she was momentarily free from his frequently mocking line of sight. For a second she was even surprised he'd complied so easily with her unfounded command. But there wasn't time to dwell on a thought like that now. If she didn't say this now, the window of opportunity would surely be closed by the next workday.

Squeezing her lids shut and clenching her fists in angst she forced out the beginning of a script she'd written in her head since the "date" last year had ended so anticlimactically. "I need to say a few things, and it'd be decent of you to just shut up while I say them." She waited to read his expression; which was impossible as he simply stared blankly back at her, looking neither indifferent nor concerned. "I can do that." he breathed quietly, tilting his head almost imperceptibly. He was riding a high of rare pleasure after solving that 15 year old ailment of uncertainty. It had been unsettling, and for once, if only for a moment...he felt calm and content.

More than his lack of resistance, the fact that he was still wearing that tux jacket and finely pressed white shirt pleased Allison immensely. GOD! He looked great, his disheveled graying hair, those top 3 buttons of the dress shirt still undone revealing just enough of his chest to make her want to dive her hands into his entire body at once.

As if to urge her into this destined task, House reached over and flicked on a desk lamp that illuminated just enough of his face to ignite those gorgeous eyes she'd fantasized about waking up to since the day she'd met him.

It was that stunt he had pulled early in the evening that drove her to this breaking point; that nearly mocking gasp he uttered after turning to lay eyes on her. Was he pretending to be breathless from this rare visual representation of hers, or genuinely taken aback by her attempt to embrace such a deep feminine sensuality that night? She had no intention of letting her thick curls unfurl around her shoulders and adorning herself in such a flattering dress in an attempt to garner his attention. But that gasp was it! She'd had enough. No more suppressing every fiber in her body, no more falling asleep every night imagining what it would feel like to have her legs wrapped around him.

"I've given plenty of thought to what you said to me last year at dinner. About, how I need. Need to feel like I'm fixing something that's damaged. And you were right. But you know something...?"

She opened her eyes and gauged his reaction thus far... House had only tilted his head to the other side, slightly raised his chin in intrigue and opened his lids just enough more to change his entire look from blank to eager. Cameron, with a surge of confidence, slowly took a couple steps toward him, to which House reacted by leaning his butt against the desk, bracing his hands on the smooth surface behind him and crossing his legs. He seemed nervous, but again, not resistant.

Cameron continued her slow approach, never breaking eye contact, and House equaled the staring challenge. Once so close that her legs barely straddled his crossed feet, she reached for his beltline and slowly pulled that dress shirt from the depths of being tucked in to his fitted black pants. As she crept her fingers, then palms onto his bare belly, he instantly tensed but didn't pull away.

Her respirations quickened but she went on, barely audible "I've decided that, I couldn't care less about `fixing' you. It would be enough, for me, to just..." she paused and took a shallow breath in, "...just have you. Once. I want to know what your body feels like against mine. Touching you, is the last thought on my mind as I fall asleep every night, and the first thought I have each morning as I wake. I can't go another day without knowing how making love to you would be."

House straightened up, dragged his feet out from under Cameron's stance and tossed his head back slowly, taking in a very deep breath, and letting it out even slower. He closed his eyes.

By this time she'd stepped close enough to him to bury her face in his chest, and place her hands firmly on the bare skin of his hips, the sides of his shirt seemingly swallowing her wrists. She waited. House said nothing, but her ear was mere centimeters from his heartbeat, which had dramatically increased since she had silenced... was he going to say anything?

"I'm never going to love you Cameron." He spoke softly, and with a caring she'd never heard in that voice. But regardless, every muscle in her body went limp and she collapsed her weight into him with devastation. A tear welled at the outer corner of both clenched shut eyes. She folded her arms up to her chest, which had been pressed against his, making fists once again.

"But... I do want you." he finished, burying his mouth in her neck letting out a sigh and finally bringing his hands from his sides to dip under her labcoat and wrap around her back.

Cameron let out a sudden, almost violent breath of relief and remembered what she'd set out to do tonight. Take him. She'd deal with any emotional entanglement or attachment issues later... but for now, all she felt was the ache. The ache to have his hands course every inch of her naked body. She ached to feel his tongue, anywhere, everywhere...his fingers... all of him. With a new found energy, she raised her head from his chest, slipped her hands up to his neck, delicately slid them behind his ears, placed her thumbs on his stubbled cheeks and started to move in. But House beat her to it. He bent his head in, as if in slow motion, and brushed his slightly open lips gently against hers. Brushing upwards with his mouth as if to taunt her, his soft lips led her to look up even further, to seek his tongue out, to find it for herself.

His arms wrapped tighter around her back. One hand sank lower to the dimples just above her taught ass, the other hand sought upward, under her thick hair, to clinch the back of her neck with a force that was intense but not controlling. His tightened grasp pressed their pelvises together with such tension, she could feel him harden against her.

House was the first to dip his tongue between her parted, panting lips. Darting his warm hot tongue quickly and shallowly into her mouth caused Cameron to quickly close her lips against his and then open wildly into his. Their tongues danced for a moment but it just wasn't enough. House pulled away and looked at Allison intently. Saying nothing, he quickly began to strip off her labcoat. Reaching behind her to free her arms brought his mouth into direct contact with her silky neck. Cameron returned the favor by yanking backward on the lapels of his tux jacket until he whipped his hands free of the sleeves. Opening his mouth and flicking his tongue against her most sensitive erotic zone while throwing her coat to the ground, his hands moved up to her supple, full, heaving chest. `My god!' Cameron thought, he was so gentle! She had never imagined this jerk could be so delicate. Lightly beginning to massage her breasts, House moved up to return to kissing Cameron's mouth softly, sensually. Not trying to thrust his tongue to the back of her throat but rather maximizing the tease of the touch of his lips followed by briefly pulling them away only to return suddenly to contact her again, slightly pursed, waiting.

Cameron moved her hands down to House's shirt and soon gave up with opening each button one at a time, and with a desire that burned she simply ripped the rest of the barrier open to reveal his entire heaving torso. House reciprocated by unzipping the back of her dress with speed and dexterity that rivaled a surgeon. The dress fell inconsequentially to her feet. Now, the only thing separating her nipples from brushing against the sparse hairs of his chest was the thick, silky fabric of the snow white corset she'd worn under her apple red dress.

They were both breathing very heavily now, between deep kisses and eager rearrangements of their arms intertwining. Cameron begged him to keep the white shirt on and open as it was, something about the image turned her on in a way she'd never realized was possible. He looked so regal and so sexy; so in control yet so vulnerable with his bare chest showing through an oversized expensive dress garment.

Without warning House whipped Cameron around, and placed her ass squarely on the desk that had been behind him. As he slid his hands up her bare thighs and up toward her slick, wet clit she shuddered with anticipation and held him tightly around his neck. Between his kisses she moaned and screamed. His fingers dove past her slim G-string and plunged against her. They might as well have been her fingers all those times she'd gotten herself off to the thought of him. No wasted motion in his small circles and short bursts of up and down rubs against her engorged sweet spot. His gasps and moans of satisfaction in her ear drove Cameron over the edge. She came, and came again. Another orgasm would start before the last had even stopped... she clenched and shook all over, all at once, and dug her fingernails into his back.

"God." House could barely get the word out of his mouth, breathing deeply and heavily from the pleasure he gained from making her feel so good.

Cameron slumped and relaxed into his chest once again, this time tingling with utter delight. "Be at my place in 10 minutes." he gasped, and slowly pulled away, dragging his hands down her thighs as he backed up looking exhausted from the rush of sheer bliss the past minutes had expended upon him.

They locked eyes for what could've been hours. House curled a tiny smile, narrowed his eyes and whispered, "My place, now. It's my turn." She smiled hugely right back at him and said, "Are you kidding, I haven't even started with you yet."

With that he snatched up his coat, turned away and walked out the glass door, now fogged over.

----- PAUSE ----

PLEASE FEEL FREE TO ADD TO THIS STORYLINE IF YOU WISH.... THERE ARE PROBABLY 1000 DIFFERENT WAYS THEY COULD MAKE LOVE FOR THE FIRST TIME. MAKE THE STORY YOURS....

  Please post a comment on this story.



Legal Disclaimer: The authors published here make no claims on the ownership of Dr. Gregory House and the other fictional residents of Princeton-Plainsboro Teaching Hospital. Like the television show House (and quite possibly Dr. Wilson's pocket protector), they are the property of Fox Television, David Shore and undoubtedly other individuals of whom I am only peripherally aware. The fan fiction authors published here receive no monetary benefit from their work and intend no copyright infringement nor slight to the actual owners. We love the characters and we love the show, otherwise we wouldn't be here.