The House Fan Fiction Archive

 

Daring


by ainm


Chase was in the clinic, looking over the chart for his next patient, when Foreman found him.

"I need a consult." It wasn't so much a request as a command.

"But --"

"Now." He nodded toward an empty exam room.

With an expression both wary and curious, Chase set down the folder and preceded Foreman inside.

He jumped when Foreman locked the door behind them.

"So, what...?" Chase prompted when Foreman just stood there, looking at him.

"Yeah, that is the question, isn't it? As in, what the hell are you playing at?" There was an underlying growl to his tone that made it clear that this was no medical matter, this was personal.

Chase didn't reply, and Foreman took a step closer.

"What's with all the dancing around, the flirting? I could see it, maybe, if it were some nurse, or Cameron, or hell, even Wilson -- but me? What angle are you trying to play?"

"I..."

Another step. "You've been at it for days, and it's getting more and more obvious. It's almost like you're daring me to take you up on the offer. So, what if I do? You planning to hold that over my head, or do you actually want this?"

As Foreman advanced, Chase retreated, until his back was against the wall. Foreman smiled darkly.

"If you were interested, you should have just told me, saved this whole scene." He looked at Chase with true curiosity. "So -- are you interested?"

He looked down at the growing bulge in Chase's pants, framed nicely by the edges of his white lab coat.

"Yeah, I guess you are interested. Shall I get a closer look, just to make sure?"

Before he had a chance to respond, Foreman had Chase's belt undone and was working on his fly.

He groaned as Foreman pushed his pants and his briefs down together, leaving him standing there fully dressed but for his pants around his knees and his cock hanging out, bobbing as if inviting Foreman's inspection.

Chase moved as if he were going to try to push past him, but Foreman pinned him against the wall, hands bracketing Chase's head.

"No one's going anywhere yet," he told Chase menacingly, defying him to say otherwise.

Foreman stared at him, deep brown eyes glittering, until Chase gave a slight nod.

He stepped back, using the space to assess Chase's displayed groin while leisurely unbuckling his own belt. He pushed down his pants just enough to free his cock.

Chase's eyes grew wide as he watched him handle the thick, dark length of it, starkly contrasting with the white lab coat and so different from his own -- which was suddenly rock-hard.

"So, why this whole routine, Robert?" Foreman asked mockingly. "Why bother? As much as you were teasing, I didn't get the impression that you were shy. "

"I didn't know if you liked... that is, if you were into..." Chase stumbled.

"If I did guys?" Foreman supplied. "I don't, usually, but I've made some exceptions."

Sliding his pants down a little further, he lined up their cocks and thrust lightly against Chase. "I think this is a good time for an exception, don't you?" He pushed harder, and Chase groaned and pulled his shirt up out of the way.

"I still say you could have just asked -- I might have given it to --" Foreman broke off as his eyes narrowed with suspicion.

"Wait -- you wanted this, didn't you. Like this, all hard and hot and nasty?" He pinned Chase to the wall with his eyes as well as his body.

Chase sucked in a noisy breath.

"Forget going out for a drink first, easing our way into bed... you wanted to get it right here, in the clinic where anyone could find us. Didn't you?"

When Chase still withheld an answer, Foreman ground his hips into him, hard. "Is this what you wanted?"

"Yes," Chase got out between clenched teeth, nodding weakly toward the room in agreement.

Foreman edged even closer, 'til they were almost nose to nose. He was quiet, thrusting firmly but unhurriedly against Chase while the tension rose even higher between them.

"Do you want me to fuck you?"

Chase's cock twitched against Foreman's.

"Take you right here? Grab the KY from that drawer and just push into you, fuck you up against the wall?"

"Yes," Chase hissed, trying to thrust against the body that was holding him in place. His face had lost that wide-eyed, innocent look, leaving a defiant, demanding one in its place.

Foreman looked at him closely, taking in that hungry, unrepentant expression and the eyes dark with lust.

"No."

He suddenly snaked one hand between them and grabbed both of their cocks, squeezing them together in his lightly calloused palm. He jerked his hand upwards, hard, nothing but a little bit pre-come to ease the friction -- once, twice -- and Chase came explosively in his grip.

Foreman leaned back slightly and watched the come shoot onto Chase's stomach, not letting go of his spasming cock. Chase groaned loudly, and Foreman covered his mouth firmly with the hand that wasn't busy, shaking his head with a look of disapproval.

When the last pulses had stilled, Foreman released Chase's cock and began sliding his own through the slickness on Chase's groin. It was Chase who was panting for breath by the time Foreman reached his own climax, taking his hand from Chase's mouth and bracing himself against the wall as the tremors rocked his body.

He quickly regained his composure and took a wipe from the counter, cleaning himself off nonchalantly as Chase watched, unmoving.

Satisfied, he zipped up, threw the wipe away, and headed for the door. Hand on the doorknob, he turned to look over his shoulder at Chase, noting the dazed look, their mingled come starting to slide thickly down his belly, the not completely soft cock...

He smiled a predatory smile. "But if you come by my place tonight, we can... negotiate."

He closed the door on Chase's indrawn breath.

~ the end ~


  Please post a comment on this story.



Legal Disclaimer: The authors published here make no claims on the ownership of Dr. Gregory House and the other fictional residents of Princeton-Plainsboro Teaching Hospital. Like the television show House (and quite possibly Dr. Wilson's pocket protector), they are the property of NBC/Universal, David Shore and undoubtedly other individuals of whom I am only peripherally aware. The fan fiction authors published here receive no monetary benefit from their work and intend no copyright infringement nor slight to the actual owners. We love the characters and we love the show, otherwise we wouldn't be here.