The House Fan Fiction Archive Comments

Comments on Believe

Number of comments: 3

(post new comment)

From: Nome
Date: 09/13/2006
I've read most of your stories and enjoyed them all, but I think this is my favorite. I found it very unique - the visual of House in an old church with his eyes closed as the organ plays - well, it's strange and perfect. You described everything beautifully.

In fanfiction the last line usually sells me. Music and brown eyes... consider me sold!
From: jdess
Date: 07/04/2006
Wow, this is amazing. I really love little explorations of the characters' psyche, and your piece perfectly captures my own image of House. It was original, and well-thought-out, and very House-like. I'm sort of lacking in anything else to say, for which I apologize, but WOW that was good.
From: Nessi
Date: 06/26/2006
Oh wow. I really love this. I know the feeling of sitting in a church and just checking out and absorbing the music until the notes resonate in my very soul. I may not believe what is being said, but my god, the music. Beautiful piece.

(post new comment)

If you have problems using this form, please contact the archivist at keparker@shaw.ca.

Produced by Automated Archive, version 3.1.