The House Fan Fiction Archive Comments

Comments on And So It Goes

Number of comments: 7

(post new comment)

From: A
Date: 10/16/2008
Wow. This was pretty great. Have you written parts 2 and 3 yet? I'd love to read them.
From: Festivus
Date: 07/21/2006
Really great story. House snarking at all the crap he gets for getting shot--spot on! The Wilson/House banter was cute. And my little shipper's heart just sighed like a hopeless romantic at how you wrote House and Cameron. Please continue soon!
From: Elisa
Date: 07/02/2006
I like it very much. Continue soon.
From: Hell
Date: 06/26/2006
That was really cool, hope to read the next parts soon!! Keep it up!!
From: rainer
Date: 06/12/2006
nice start. I'd love to read more. I've been waiting to see if anyone's written anything following the finale. I'm surprised there haven't been much...there're so many implications in that last episode.
From: KJ Draft
Date: 06/11/2006
This is terrific. The House/Wilson banter had me cracking up, and the House/Cameron stuff was absolutely adorable and perfect. Really looking forward to more. Thanks so much for sharing!
From: Josie
Date: 06/10/2006
This is sweet! Great dialogue, great snark. Why on earth haven't you posted it at Dysfunction Junction yet though? Looking forward to more...

(post new comment)

If you have problems using this form, please contact the archivist at keparker@shaw.ca.

Produced by Automated Archive, version 3.1.