The House Fan Fiction Archive Comments

Comments on Upping

Number of comments: 1

(post new comment)

From: scogginsyodave
Date: 10/22/2009


Hey Mate,

Good site. Some useful and informative articles man :) I know, I am creeping,lol. Hopefully I can produce something like this myself. Which site did you source your templates from?

Hopefully some of you guys might possibly help me out a little here. I am searching for someone who I was informed told was a member on here. They used to use the name 'tafffslaffs'.

Because I am wanting to start my own site on cosmetics type products for products such as: home tooth whitening (hence the where did you get your templates from,lol) but am having realllll difficulty getting hold of dropshippers for these goods. I had been in touch with this guy but my PC got stolen and unfortunately had all my contact details on it (I know, I know, should have backed it up :( )

So if you people have heard or seen anything of this guy could you send me a message please? Failing that maybe one of you guys knows someone?

Plus, which hosting do you use as I keep being told not so good things about the host I am thinking of hosting my site with. Also any other informative tips you could give re starting up my website would be helpful and gratefully appreciated.

I hope that one of you has helpful info on this

Thanks Buddy,

(post new comment)

If you have problems using this form, please contact the archivist at keparker@shaw.ca.

Produced by Automated Archive, version 3.1.