The House Fan Fiction Archive Comments

Comments on Untitled

Number of comments: 8

(post new comment)

From: Dariclone
Date: 06/15/2008
That was great. They were so many laugh ou loud lines. Thanks for sharing. :)
From: cad
Date: 10/10/2007
sorry, didnĀ“t like this one..too short..not deep or funny...
From: Missy
Date: 05/22/2007
This was very good. I prefer House/Wilson and Cameron/Chase usually, but I have always respected and liked Foreman. He isn't appreciated as much as he should be, I think. Omar Epps is one of the better actors on the show really, if you look at it objectively. Your characterizations seem just right and the subject matter is refreshingly unique. I have seen strong hints of H/F in seasons 2 and 3; Euphoria 1&2 and All In especially. Not to mention the last couple of eisodes this season. I can picture Foreman with Cuddy very easily too.
From: Aggravated Anon
Date: 05/11/2007
Man...come on now, what'd he go home for? Some details would be nice, if you decided to even be that nice.
From: Charlie
Date: 12/12/2006
Haa ha, Brilliant, I love it. More please. House/Foreman are my favourite pairing and you have their characters down pat. Fantastic.
From: MD
Date: 03/28/2006
I found this fic rather amusing, in an odd sort of way. It's certainly different from the usual House fics...but i liked it!

I liked Chase telling Foreman not to let House put his hand up his skirt - that was great!

Is there going to be more? Because i could read more of this... :)
From: Sonja
Date: 03/28/2006
Amazing fic and I enjoyed reading it. Especially like the House/foreman pairing...
From: Sonja
Date: 03/28/2006
Amazing fic and I enjoyed reading it. Especially like the House/foreman pairing...

(post new comment)

If you have problems using this form, please contact the archivist at keparker@shaw.ca.

Produced by Automated Archive, version 3.1.