The House Fan Fiction Archive Comments

Comments on This Habit

Number of comments: 15

(post new comment)

From: Ren
Date: 04/03/2008
I love this, because, plenty of people address the issue of House's thigh or his vicodin *addiction* getting in the way, but not very many people address the side effects of the vicodin, and what it might do to any spur of the moment ideas House and Wilson might have. Bravo.
From: Catrina
Date: 08/01/2007
Ohh...this was powerful stuff. The scene with House in the bathroom will stay with me for a while. Fab fic!
From: Psyche
Date: 02/14/2007
*cries* How beautifully screwed up. House can't say no to Wilson, can he.. I could feel his pain. I could feel Wilson's need. Curse your talented pen. And that's a compliment.
From: Jo
Date: 01/31/2007
Well written. Sad, too, but there's still hope, right. Oh well, I liked it just like this. Jo
From: Housepiglet
Date: 12/22/2006
Howdy :)

I think I've already thanked you for this wonderful story, but I keep coming back to it, and particularly for this.

"He lays the palm of his other hand flat against Wilson's belly under his T-shirt and presses down gently on the soft warm flesh. At Wilson's sharp intake of breath he slides his palm lower, eyes trained on what he can see of Wilson's face."

There's something quite incredibly sexy about that, istm. I confess that I even slipped my hand up under my t-shirt just to try to experience what House was feeling as you wrote it. Really brilliant stuff! Thanks again :)
From: Housepiglet
Date: 12/19/2006
I loved that! So sexy, but so painfully sad. Thank you very much for posting it :)
From: Charlie
Date: 12/08/2006
WOW!!! Very powerful, very good and very believeable.
From: Kay
Date: 11/05/2006
Jesus. That was good.
From: Laura
Date: 11/02/2006
Another great fic. I love the angst, the fact that they drink enough to be able to wave this off as the alcohol's fault, or just igmore it. I wonder, too, what Wilson would do if House had stayed in the bed and given him something real to deal with. What would House do for that matter?

Laura.
From: Swatkat
Date: 09/25/2006
Oh. Oh. Poor House. This is so beautiful and hurt-y, in a very good way. Oh.

And this line killed me:Why do they keep doing this, when House doesn't and Wilson can't enjoy it?
From: Asynca
Date: 09/04/2006
Beautiful, and tragic. Saved to my desktop.
From: Autumn Oak
Date: 07/26/2006
This was sad, cruel, and most of all beautifully realistic.
From: midge
Date: 04/14/2006
I like the tone of the writing. The bare crudeness of the situation was a bit too much for me to take, so I skipped over some places, but. I did like the tone of it.
From: Carol
Date: 04/14/2006
Owwwww...

One of the most realistic H/W fics I've read, but definitely one of the saddest. Beautifully written, though. You're good.
From: Taima Hiroshima
Date: 04/10/2006
*cries* This was so beautiful! I loved it, so tragically wonderful... Thank you so much for writing this.

(post new comment)

If you have problems using this form, please contact the archivist at keparker@shaw.ca.

Produced by Automated Archive, version 3.1.