The House Fan Fiction Archive Comments

Comments on The Colour Red

Number of comments: 7

(post new comment)

From: Tori
Date: 07/11/2009
Nice! I like how you keep us guessing as to who's who. It leaves the reader with a lot of speculation, which is great. Your writing was engaging and interesting. I like the repeated use of the phrase "again and again and again". Keep up the good work!
From: Kym
Date: 04/27/2007
WHOA.

* headdesk *

I've only got...intense. Amazing.
From: anon
Date: 04/11/2007
hey- great theme, great story
From: Ny
Date: 01/18/2007
This was very cool, a very neat approach. And there's absolutely nothing wrong with writing vigs. House, of all fandoms, lends itself to this kind of character exploration. You did it well. As I said, a very neat approach to an interesting sort of love triangle.
From: misco
Date: 05/17/2006
LOVED!

I think vague, angsty, BYO interpretation fics are wonderful.

And I loved the repetition whicj I though I was going to hate but you used the device so effectively.
From: k
Date: 05/17/2006
hmm this is well written but the vagueness of pov doesnt work. is this House thinking or who is it? if its house i dont get the need for the homosexaulity.

vingettes while good to read as they are really have no place in the house fandom and if you only intend to write vignettes then you really don't have any place in the fandom either.
From: Val
Date: 04/20/2006
Hot. Nicely structured, too!

(post new comment)

If you have problems using this form, please contact the archivist at keparker@shaw.ca.

Produced by Automated Archive, version 3.1.