The House Fan Fiction Archive Comments

Comments on Skinning the Cat

Number of comments: 7

(post new comment)

From: RoseWill
Date: 04/30/2006
Oh, hey, sweet! *g*
From: ffd
Date: 04/11/2006
hey congrats for the story I loved it *
From: Pure Noose
Date: 04/09/2006
I'd say this is my favourite House/Wilson slash so far. We want more!
From: Caerulea
Date: 04/09/2006
Hurrah for the kitty matchmaker! Cats do bring out the best in people, especially guys ;-) But please don't let the cat roam around outside! It's not safe!
From: MD
Date: 04/09/2006
I was really happy to come on here and find another chapter of this story, and so quickly as well!

Liked the House/Wilson banter in the beginning - LOVED the House/Wilson kiss at the end! That had to be the cutest thing i've ever read!

MORE MORE MORE!!!!!!
From: Alex
Date: 04/09/2006
I'm liking this story! Only how is Steve McQueen taking to the new pet? And, I think it would be funnier if House diagnosed the dog in the vet's office with something more obscure than a cold. I'm not sure what, though.
From: sydneylover150
Date: 04/08/2006
I love it. More, more. Poor House and Wilson had to leave their baby to get fixed. (God I had a heart attack when my mom did that to my little tom cat. I can only imagine what House is feeling.) I love your story and I want more. (Sorry if I sound like cookie monster, but I'm slightly addicted to your series.)

I loved how House told Wilson all he had to do was ask. So true. I love the two of them. They truely do rock. Thanks for taking care of the two of them.

Annie

(post new comment)

If you have problems using this form, please contact the archivist at keparker@shaw.ca.

Produced by Automated Archive, version 3.1.