The House Fan Fiction Archive Comments

Comments on Root Beer and Moon Pies

Number of comments: 5

(post new comment)

From: DaXsDZPfrN
Date: 07/30/2013
source xanax high fun - xanax withdrawal symptoms timeline
From: Anais_Rhys
Date: 06/17/2008
I like the idea of House acting even more like a seven year old than usual : )
From: Cheryl
Date: 04/14/2007
Hope you don't mind comments from total strangers. I loved this little piece of fic. It's so good that I'd like to force my friend to read it...but alas, she's never watched HOUSE! (She does enjoy a good friend story though...so I'll wheedle a bit...) Any story that makes me smile like this one did is a winner.

From: RoseWill
Date: 04/30/2006
So cool. So House. And poor Wilson. I don't know what Moon Pies are, or root beer for that matter, but that just adds to the whole vibe on the piece. Twelve year old boys in another time. *g*
From: Kaitlin
Date: 04/26/2006
I loved this. One of my favorite things on the show is the "House and Wilson - brilliant doctors by day ... 12 year old boys by night" dynamic, and you captured that perfectly. (my comic nerdness also liked House picking a comic with a handicapped hero. wonder if he also likes the Oracle?). excellent.

(post new comment)

If you have problems using this form, please contact the archivist at crimsonquills@gmail.com.

Produced by Automated Archive, version 3.1.