The House Fan Fiction Archive Comments

Comments on Kitty's Got Claws

Number of comments: 4

(post new comment)

From: ms_erupt
Date: 05/04/2006
You seriously win hard for having your House love Star Wars. Omg!
From: magegirl8
Date: 04/26/2006
AWWW - Wilson is worried the kid won't look like him... and Birdies back! *loves you* Just wondering - why are they using House's sperm, and not Wilson's??? I'm curious as to how you think they came to that decision... ^_^
From: MD
Date: 04/26/2006
Glad to see Birdie agian, i was wondering where she got to!

This chapter was cute, loved the condom banter!

Looking forward to seeing how the whole surrogate thing pans out... keep it coming :)
From: sydneylover150
Date: 04/26/2006
I loved the story. I like how House picked a chick with the name Leia. Even better that she looks like Wilson a little. You know you have to have those brown eyes. Poor Birdie getting squished. She must be SOOOO happy that she is going to have a sibling. You better continue asap so I can find out how all this goes down.

I'm going to assume you are a michaganader or go to one of the two schools. (Yes I do know that I butchered the spelling. Its a little hard if you have never actually typed it. Ohioans are like that you know. :<) Either way, yeah they are rivals, that would have been awesome to see House running naked around. *sighs contently* So did wilson strike in your little world. Please say yes, cuz that would make me oh-so-happy. Either way great chapter. Not many people can get me to write this much in one review so good for you!!

(post new comment)

If you have problems using this form, please contact the archivist at keparker@shaw.ca.

Produced by Automated Archive, version 3.1.