The House Fan Fiction Archive

 

How Many Licks?


by michelleann68


'Dr. Wilson Exam Room 2'

The page did not surprise him; House was always looking to reduce his time with actual patients. Dr. Wilson looked at the clock, almost noon, he thought, General Hospital is just starting. He set down the case file he was reviewing and headed down to the clinic.

Dr. House was bored, three colds and a sprained ankle. He thought he had really earned a break, besides GH was on. It seemed only natural to invite his best friend, the only one who would tolerate him, regardless, down to watch with him. He needed a distraction. An hour of banter with Wilson seemed like the right prescription.

Wilson opened the door and stopped. House was sitting up on the exam table, leaning back, eyes closed, legs slightly parted. The previews for General Hospital were just starting. House looked sexy as hell. Wilson started to announce himself and then decided to make this break a little more interesting. Sonny could wait. A little sex with GH sounded about right. House was not the only one who could be surprising.

House opened his eyes and was a little caught off guard to see the devilish gleam in the Oncologist's eyes. He was even more astonished when Wilson dropped to his knees in front of him.

House never expected this from Wilson. He just never had considered that Wilson would add this to the long list of benefits that he brought to the relationship. He decided to play along and see how far he could push this. "So, I thought we could watch GH and see if Sonny and Jason kiss and make up".

Wilson was not listening to House; he was focusing his attention on the texture of the jeans beneath his hands. Feeling his way up the jeans, his fingers stumbled across a hard object. Wilson started to fondle it and was distracted by House when he heard the familiar voice say "It's mine you can't have it," Wilson watched with interest as House fished a lollipop out if his jeans pocket.

Unwrapping the tootsie pop, his eyes met and held Wilson's attention. Wilson, with a glint of humor in his eyes asked, "How many licks does it take?" as he ran his hand across House's crotch, and felt it grow harder.

Wrapper discarded, he slowly brought the hard candy up to his lips, "Let's find out". His tongue poked out and caressed the top in a swirling motion. Their eyes fixed on each other and Wilson slid his slender fingers up to House's waistband. He slowly brought his fingers up to the front and slid the button through the tight hole and the zipper down.

House worked the lollipop into his mouth and his hips arched up slightly, encouraging the Oncologist to do his own private examination. House spun the stick in his fingers and worked the sugar ball into his hot mouth. He closed his eyes and leaned back on his elbows.

House opened his eyes to maintain eye contact as Wilson eased House's cock out of his boxers and slowly stroked it. His brown eyes stayed fixed on the blue ones that starred back at him as he felt House grow harder under his ministrations. Both men worked on the items in their immediate grasp.

In unison they both licked their lips. House parted his lips and eased the lollipop out and Wilson licked his lips in anticipation. He began to sweat as House pushed the sugary item back into to his mouth, pushing it through the tight opening had made with his lips.

Wilson opened his mouth wide and took House's hard cock into his mouth. They both hummed with pleasure. Wilson started at the root and flattened out his tongue as he stroked up to the tip, swirling his tongue around he repeated the motion several times, whispering the count as he did. " One, Two, Three," House's head fell involuntarily back and he sucked in a breath. Wilson paused, making sure that House was okay.

Wilson counted silently and continued to lick and suck, running his tongue up and down the hard shaft; House mimicked the action with the red knob in his mouth.

House opened his eyes and watched Wilson's head bob up and down. His tongue was magic and was pushing him towards the edge. House worked the lollipop in his mouth harder and harder, sucking it in and feeling the sugar melt off and slide down his throat.

With one swift buck of his hips and a clench of his jaw, House fell over the edge and the fragile lollipop shattered in his mouth. Wilson slowed down, swallowing the last of the fluid, feeling it run down his throat. He tucked House back in his pants and stood up.

With only the stick hanging onto his bottom lip, House looked dazed and tried unsuccessfully to focus on Wilson. Wilson's hand snaked its way through House's stubble and he swept the stick out of his way with his thumb. He leaned forward and pressed his mouth to House's, sliding his tongue in as he hungrily sought the sweet shards of lollipop that had not yet dissolved. Happy with his bounty, he pulled back and stood up. House looked shocked as Wilson turned to leave. He placed his hand against the door handle and turned back to House and said in his most calm voice, "MMMM Cherry, my favorite flavor". His tongue snaked along his bottom lip. He then added "47," winked and opened the door, walking out.

'Bah. 47? I can do better then that,' he told the closing door.

House grabbed his bag, and even before he opened it he groaned. "Damnit." That was his last lollipop

  Please post a comment on this story.



Legal Disclaimer: The authors published here make no claims on the ownership of Dr. Gregory House and the other fictional residents of Princeton-Plainsboro Teaching Hospital. Like the television show House (and quite possibly Dr. Wilson's pocket protector), they are the property of Fox Television, David Shore and undoubtedly other individuals of whom I am only peripherally aware. The fan fiction authors published here receive no monetary benefit from their work and intend no copyright infringement nor slight to the actual owners. We love the characters and we love the show, otherwise we wouldn't be here.