The House Fan Fiction Archive

 

Caught


by michelleann68


The early dawn broke on Christmas morning across Florida, snaking its way into the guest room, softly lighting the room. Wilson slowly started to wake up; one part of his body was already set for action. He reached down and pumped his erection a few times, feeling it harden.

If he was home, he would have snuggled up to House and wake him. Morning sex was a favorite pastime for both of them. But they were in Naples, Florida, visiting House's parents. Wilson was not sure how comfortable he was having sex, so close to House's parents. Wilson was far more modest than House.

He pulled back the sheets and crept into the bathroom, hoping for a few minutes to take care of this morning's problem; then maybe a quick shower. The floor was warm, the grass mat coarse against his bare feet. He wore pajamas and a t-shirt to bed, not used to the extra clothes. The pants were tented out by his pressing erection.

Sliding into the small bathroom, Wilson pulled down his pajama bottoms and sat down on the toilet. Looking around he found some lotion and cursed himself for not grabbing a sock on his way in. He didn't want to risk waking House because he was not feeling particularly comfortable enough to scream "Dear god, Greg, harder," at the top of his lungs as he so often does.

He snatched a clean blue washcloth from a stack of towels that were on the shelf in front of him. He squirted the lotion into his hand, one pump and then two. He rubbed his hand across the top of his erection and sucked in a deep breath at the first contact. He was sensitive and it took a few tentative strokes to find a rhythm that felt right.

The lotion made a squishy sound as his fist worked up and down the hard muscle. Wilson shifted a little, spreading his legs wider and pressing his shoulders against the hard porcelain. Speeding up his motion, his hand riding up and down, Wilson's head fell back and he grit his teeth. He was so close. His body started to tremble; there was no noise except the squish squish of his fist as it moved up and down. His breathing is shallow, gulping in breaths when he needs the oxygen.

House turned over and noticed Wilson was not in bed. He wondered where the boy wonder had disappeared to until he heard a familiar sound in the bathroom. House decided to join in on the fun. No use letting a good wank go to waste. He popped a vicodin as he stood up and walked across the room. Listening at the door, he waited until he heard Wilson start to speed up. He was in a particularly evil mood; House figured Wilson earned this by starting without him. Opening the door quickly, he announced his entrance to a very startled Wilson. "Mmm," he observed, "It looks like what we have here is a very serious case of Cockus erectus... I better treat it stat."

Wilson looked like a deer suddenly caught in headlights. Very blue and very sexy headlights, but the way House was looking at him made him nervous and more turned on, if that was even possible.

"House, please, not now," Wilson gritted out.

House smirked and left the bathroom door open, walked over to Wilson and looked down at him. Pressing a hand against the wall, House leaned over and kissed Wilson possessively. "You could have woken me," House whispered when he broke the kiss. Wilson was still dazed, not quite comprehending what House was saying to him. His mind was focused on more immediate matters.

House propped his cane against the vanity. He leaned forward, placed one hand on the wall, and used his free hand to grasp Wilson, resuming the rhythm that was lost by his interruption. Wilson initially bucked his hips and then rolled them gently in time with House's hand.

A stray thought traveled through Wilson's head. He saw a yo - yo; all that practice certainly made House good at this. He tried to laugh, but it was too much. His body started to shake and he started to slip off the seat. House leaned down, once again pressing lips to lips, then flesh to flesh. He whispered in Wilson's ear, "Come for me," and bit down on the fleshy lobe.

A noise caught Wilson's attention. Was somebody knocking? He thought and tried to focus. Wilson felt the orgasm building, and then confirmation, a foreign voice. "Greg, James, Breakfast is ready." It was House's mom, but for Wilson there was no turning back. House closed his eyes and re-focused his efforts, getting the response he wanted.

"Yes, Yes!" Wilson yelped more in response to Greg's strokes than his mother's question. Wilson's entire body was shaking trying to hold back, to hold on.

"Umm, okay, see you in a few," A very embarrassed Blythe tried to act natural as she heard the distinct sounds of sex. She turned to leave.

Wilson heard feet shuffle away, House's hand working up and down, but he needed no more encouragement. His orgasm exploded in a shower of light behind his eyes. "'DEAR GOD, Greg, yes, yes," Wilson filled the empty space with noise.

House slowed down his strokes, finally letting the no-longer-erect organ slip from his fingers, and smirked.

"Hungry?"

Wilson froze.

House winked.

Blythe walked back into the kitchen, her cheeks bright pink.

"So, are they coming?" John asked.

'You could say that," Blythe replied doing her best not to laugh.

Wilson was confused. What was House asking? Hungry for food or for House? He looked up for guidance. House looked at a very perplexed Wilson. His brain was always muddled after sex. Smiling, he said, "My turn."

Wilson looked at the small tent now forming in House's pajamas. He took a still shaking hand and rubbed it over the rise and breathlessly pointed out, "Now who has a case of Cockus Erectus? I think I need to attend to this."

"Less talkin' more suckin'," House playfully responded.

Wilson wasted no time; he pulled House's cock out of the fly of his pajama bottoms. Wrapping his fingers around the base he gave it a few quick tugs, then slipped his mouth over it and pulled it fully in.

House placed both hands against the wall and pressed his groin closer to Wilson. Wilson welcomed the additional closeness. The musky smell of House pressed against him. Wrapping his hands around House's waist he massaged his buttocks. House started to buck into Wilson's mouth and Wilson moved a hand to the sharp peak at the front of one hip to attempt to slow House down. His second hand snaked between House's thighs, scratching the perineum through the fabric and feeling his scrotum tighten up.

Wilson knew House was getting close based on the grunts he heard as he tried hard not to ram himself too hard into Wilson's mouth. Wilson rubbed hard one more time and House shuddered, his ejaculation taking over. Wilson kept stroking his hip and letting the aftershocks course through House's body. Wilson felt a knee buckle and he gave House both of his hands to lean into and House stood up.

"Looks like the procedure was successful," House flashed Wilson a lazy smirk.

Wilson laughed and pressed a kiss to House's hip. "Think we have time for a quick shower before we have to head out and be totally embarrassed?"

House wrapped an arm around Wilson and laughed. "I'm sure mom will be discreet." House smiled as Wilson turned around to turn the shower on, still naked from the waist down. Running one finger down Wilson's ass House thought, Sex in the morning with Wilson was always a good thing, but in the shower it was even better.


  Please post a comment on this story.



Legal Disclaimer: The authors published here make no claims on the ownership of Dr. Gregory House and the other fictional residents of Princeton-Plainsboro Teaching Hospital. Like the television show House (and quite possibly Dr. Wilson's pocket protector), they are the property of Fox Television, David Shore and undoubtedly other individuals of whom I am only peripherally aware. The fan fiction authors published here receive no monetary benefit from their work and intend no copyright infringement nor slight to the actual owners. We love the characters and we love the show, otherwise we wouldn't be here.