The House Fan Fiction Archive Comments

Comments on Cat O'Ninetails

Number of comments: 8

(post new comment)

From: RoseWill
Date: 04/30/2006
Oh. Mmmm for the kissing. (Although the laguage is a little over the top. The situation is gorgeous, and it detracts from that a little.) And the final, kind of out of the blue revelation is Houseian. All very nice. Sweet between them in the end. (You did slip in to present tense for a paragraph, before they take Wilson's car.) I did like the chapter a lot.
From: sydneylover150
Date: 04/13/2006
You must write more or else. This is an excellent series. You must write more or I'm going to cry!
From: Susannah
Date: 04/13/2006
Oh, more please! I'm waiting *so* impatiently!!
From: Cat
Date: 04/11/2006
That was so sweet and dear, that I cannot find any other words. Such a warm feeling form reading this.
From: Susannah
Date: 04/11/2006
awwwwwwww! you must keep writing!
From: sydneylover150
Date: 04/10/2006
So, I agree with Birdie, that is exactly how Wilson and House should be. You better continue with this story or else, ya hear me?
From: kiwi
Date: 04/10/2006
there's more!!!! Eeee!!!!!!! Haven't even read it yet, but EEE!!!
From: MD
Date: 04/10/2006
Yay, they did find an abandoned lot to make out in after all! That was kinda hot - in an innocent, cute sort of way :)

House wanting Wilson to 'just lay with him' was unexpected, if anything i though it would be the other way around! Anyway, it still made for a very sweet scenario!

I like how you portray the mutual care and admiration House and Wilson have for each other.

Update asap please!

(post new comment)

If you have problems using this form, please contact the archivist at keparker@shaw.ca.

Produced by Automated Archive, version 3.1.