The House Fan Fiction Archive Comments

Comments on Cat Got'Cher Tongue?

Number of comments: 8

(post new comment)

From: Jeanette
Date: 04/19/2006
Awesome story! You need to continue it. It is too cute not to do so!
From: kiwi
Date: 04/18/2006
You win at life! This is so cool, and hot and sweet and awww! I love the dynamic you've built up between, and how you've somehow made the baby/fertility clinic (which seemed about the least likely storyline for House and Wilson EVER) seem so plausable! I love it, well done!
From: MD
Date: 04/18/2006
OMG - The bit with House taunting the nurse was hilarious and i loved the House introspective when they were sitting in the waiting room!

The House/Wilson fooling around bit was hot!!! Excellent chapter :) (even if there was a distinct lack of Birdie...) More soon please!
From: Anna
Date: 04/17/2006
Write more asap!!! Or else!!
From: magegirl8
Date: 04/17/2006
Oh wow. that's beautiful. I hope you aren't going to end the story there? I would love to see how Birdie accepts a sibling into her life -Or how the staff at PPTH react to House and Wilson having a baby together...
From: neviditelny
Date: 04/17/2006
That's just hot. And that image... mwror... So House's fertility is in question and not Wilson's?
From: DC
Date: 04/17/2006
I am in love with you. I hate to be all demanding and stuff but: more. Now.
From: sydneylover150
Date: 04/17/2006
I like. I am just wondering why we are at the fertility clinic? Am I missing something? Either way lovely story. Please write more, possibley an explaination piece for this chapter? Either way I love it, continue asap.

(post new comment)

If you have problems using this form, please contact the archivist at keparker@shaw.ca.

Produced by Automated Archive, version 3.1.