The House Fan Fiction Archive

 

Cat Got'Cher Tongue?


by Taima Hiroshima


AUTHOR'S NOTE: Sorry I haven't updated. I had to take care of one of those fake babies for school. Much crying on both our parts.

"I cannot believe I let you talk me into this." Greg mumbled to James. His companion shrugged as he turned a page in his Parent magazine. It was old enough to look like the paperboy was riding a dinosaur when he dropped it off.

"Well, I always could have run the tests myself. I just didn't think you wanted Cuddy to see you had to have a sperm count is all."

"And how would she have known unless you ran and told her?" Greg spat. James looked at him.

"She's the Dean of Medicine, Greg, she can look at any sort of billing her little heart desires."

"That black little heart," Greg muttered. It beat so prettily beneath those breasts barely contained by her tight little tops. He wondered if there was some sort of dress code she was supposed to be following.

If he had to wear a lab coat, why should she be able to look like a slut?

Then again, he never did wear the lab coat.

There were several other couples in the fertility clinic that Saturday morning. A Saturday morning Greg could have spent watching the new episode of That's So Raven, he'd reminded James. Greg and James seemed to be the only male couple there. The rest were run of the mill heterosexuals.

It was funny to watch them. The guy's avoided one another's eye contact, while the woman chatted about everything they had tried so far to conceive.

"He knows I love him. I don't see why he's so nervous." A bleach blond with wine red talons murmured, patting her hair.

I'd be nervous too, Greg decided. Those nails look like they could castrate a man. Definitely not the sort of woman he'd want a hand job from.

"Gregory House and James Wilson?" a woman with short auburn hair poked her hair out. James stood and turned, waiting for House. He hauled himself up and contemplated waving to all the men who were staring at them open mouthed like they hadn't realized the two of them were gay.

Someone needs their gaydar checked, he thought to himself. Not that he had James were an official couple. They hadn't even slept together yet. Maybe they were just... More than friends. Yeah, that sounded like an apt description.

The women looked at them like; "Awww, they're gay. Bless them."

Sort of made Greg want to vomit.

"Okay," the nurse consulted her clipboard. House had to hand it to her; she acted like they were the garden-variety sort of patients in here. That was professionalism. The length of her skirt was not. She did have nice knees though, Greg thought idly. "It says that Greg is getting his sperm done today." She made it sound like a hair appointment. She handed him a little plastic sample cup and pointed him to a door.

"Thanks honey," he leered as he took the cup. She blushed and looked a little flustered.

"Would ah, you like a ah... A magazine?" she stammered.

"No, but if you think you could come in and give me a hand... Leg you know," he thumped his cane against the floor.

"I ah, well.." the girl's eyes darted from Greg to James.

"What's wrong sweetie? Cat got'cher tongue? You mouth says no but your skirt says yes."

"He's kidding." James cut in. The girl froze and then looked relieved, even a little amused.

"You're a little too chesty to be my type anyway," Greg dismissed her. When she had scurried off, both men stood in front of the door looking a little awkward.

"So I guess you'll be um, going in there." He jerked his head towards it.

"I guess," there was a pause. "I wasn't kidding about needing help, you know."

"So I'll go and get you a magazine." James made a move to leave. Greg snatched his sleeve.

"Not that sort of help." He looked at him meaningfully. James nodded. He blushed slightly as he glanced up and down the hallway to make sure no one could see them. They both slipped into the small room.

"God, I feel like I'm ducking into the equipment room in high school."

"I don't know what sort of equipment YOU were playing with, but I never had this much fun." Greg snorted. He caught James's chin. James looked at him expectantly. There was a rarely seen look of love and tenderness on Greg's face.

"Are you sure?" James whispered. Greg nodded.

"I don't think I've ever been so sure of anything in my life." He said. He bent forward and kissed the other man on the lips. His arms wrapped around the other man, pulling him close.

While their tongues performed an ancient mating ritual, James pushed the other man slightly away. He ran his hands up and down Greg's chest a few times, marveling at the tautness and strength of the muscles below his palms.

James took a deep breath and decided to be brave. He broke away from Greg's mouth and kissed down his jaw. He found a particular spot on Greg's neck that he knew was a sensitive spot for the man. One hand darted down to his groin and cupped the growing bulge it found there.

"Ah," Greg moaned. James smiled into his neck. Feeling that much more confident, he rubbed the bulge, feeling it grow harder and larger. Greg began to stir and shift uneasily. One of his musician's hands reached up and tangled in the hair on the back of James's head.

"Poor Greg. Looks like you have a bit of a problem." He said as he pulled away from the man's neck, leaving a satisfying hickey there.

"It would seem so," Greg agreed.

"You're lucky I can fix it." James's pounding heart betrayed his words. He kissed Greg again while his hands reached forward and pulled down the zipper.

"Fix me," Greg whispered. James swallowed a lump in his throat and reached into the jeans. He reached into the boxer shorts and pulled out the long organ. It was hard and fit strangely in his hand.

"How?" James looked up at his lover. The harsh light from the room fell right on him, making his pupils unnaturally small. Or maybe it was the fact that his dick was in someone else's hand.

Greg bent forward again, gently capturing James's lips. This kiss wasn't hot and urgent like the previous one. This was slow and steady, romantic and loving. They both knew that they had all the time in the world to be with one another.

Greg leaned against the wall. His hand wrapped around James's. He coaxed motion out of it. Together, they began the pumping motion on his cock. They continued the pumping motion for a moment. Greg squirmed and groaned into the kiss.

"Please, faster." He gasped. James nodded, as he obliged the older man. He pumped harder and faster. Greg's hand fell away as his head fell back against the wall. His lips, swollen and red, parted. He spoke no words, but the expression on his face told James all he needed to know.

James leaned close to Greg's ear. He breathed softly on it a few times, feeling Greg shudder. Greg's back began to arch. James discreetly reached over and grabbed the sample cup.

"Greg?" he whispered.

"Nnngh," Greg groaned, which James decided to take as a reply.

"I think I'm in love with you." He said.

Greg came with a gasp. Every drop of his seed landed in the sample cup. James expertly put the cap on and left his lover to recover while he turned in the sample to the nurse.

When he came back, Greg was outside the door holding his cane. He looked at James for a few seconds. His mouth opened and closed, and the effect rather reminded on of a dumbfounded goldfish.

"What's the matter?" he asked coyly. "Cat got'cher tongue?" he turned and walked towards the door, leaving Greg staring after him before he limped to catch up.

  Please post a comment on this story.



Legal Disclaimer: The authors published here make no claims on the ownership of Dr. Gregory House and the other fictional residents of Princeton-Plainsboro Teaching Hospital. Like the television show House (and quite possibly Dr. Wilson's pocket protector), they are the property of Fox Television, David Shore and undoubtedly other individuals of whom I am only peripherally aware. The fan fiction authors published here receive no monetary benefit from their work and intend no copyright infringement nor slight to the actual owners. We love the characters and we love the show, otherwise we wouldn't be here.