The House Fan Fiction Archive Comments

Comments on Bears and Broken Hearts

Number of comments: 19

(post new comment)

From: EQLtFNonoS
Date: 07/28/2013
redirected xanax drug test long - what is xanax pills
From: W
Date: 03/20/2010
Absolutely amazing. =^_^= So adorable. And EXTREMLY well writen. *Thumbs up* Great job!
From: Tsunori Kaze
Date: 02/26/2009
You've done very well.
From: Max
Date: 02/16/2009
Apparently you stole House's over-large brain and wrote this. Hopefully you put it back...Lol. In case you got lost in my vague and assuming drift, I really enjoyed reading this. <3
From: Saudadejung
Date: 01/19/2009
This was really hot. I wish there had been more transition in House's mindset (which would have made the whole thing longer, which would have made me happy), but it was beautiful as is.

Thank you!
From: Glorry
Date: 10/26/2008
I really like this story. Even if Greg need to lean on the hard way what we alredy know ;)
From: Ren
Date: 03/27/2008
ah, so pretty! the summary suxs, tho. It's so good, but you'd never kno! a better description would really help.
From: Catrina
Date: 07/25/2007
A wonderful piece of writing. The tiny details got such clarity in your prose, I could picture them. The description of the sound House makes walking was like icing on a delicious cake.
From: chowrie
Date: 05/31/2007
Wow. This was wonderfully written. It would seem that Wilson indeed has the power to damage House above anybody else. And I adored the Goldilocks parallels.
From: Sarah
Date: 03/26/2007
Loved it, loved it, loved it. I enjoyed the writing immensely but I think the thing I loved most was that even though on the surface a happy ending is reached, you know it isn't. It's all going to go horribly wrong but they have to take that risk...
From: Cyntilla
Date: 01/16/2007
So nice and very, very well written! I'm quite a newbie of this fandom, but I must say that I liked you fic, a lot! Thank you! <3
From: pslim
Date: 01/08/2007
Love the story. Love the fairy tale parallel. Very clever, very appropriate, very effective. <3
From: lookfar
Date: 12/02/2006
Oh, woobies, woobies, woobies. This is darling -- and hot! Your writing is lovely.

You might want to fix this: " Lighting flared," because you mean lightening, right?
From: peggy
Date: 11/18/2006
I really enjoyed this story you captured house and wilson prefectly. I never really thought about them living together in this light, but now ....... This was my first reading of gay/male fanfiction I really had fun.
From: Laura
Date: 10/30/2006
Well, I'm glad House came to his senses and decided to go for it with Wilson. I liked his thoughts about how big a risk he was taking, how Wilson had the capacity to hurt him far more than Stacy ever had, and yet how he was willing to risk it anyway.

Laura.
From: Karona
Date: 08/06/2006
Written in the true spirit of House!
From: RoseWill
Date: 04/30/2006
Oh, wow. I get it, I really do. And the set up, the case and the memories are excellent. House coming to find Wilson not there, and the Three Bears thing works really well. It's delightfully House. But House jumping Wilson is simply too fast. There's no moment to realise what he's doing, and pulling his t-shirt off would take time, especially if Wilson is still confused. The language, though, is gorgeous. And I *loved* "Stupid world for making puzzles so complex that the only way to solve them was to break them."
From: Nic
Date: 04/08/2006
I really love this. Lovely imagery and House changing his mind without seeming to realise it, aw!
From: Taima Hiroshima
Date: 04/02/2006
I just wanted to tell you that this story is terribly sweet and beautiful! I love it.

(post new comment)

If you have problems using this form, please contact the archivist at crimsonquills@gmail.com.

Produced by Automated Archive, version 3.1.