The House Fan Fiction Archive Comments

Comments on True Friendship

Number of comments: 7

(post new comment)

From: Nemesis
Date: 04/17/2008
It didn't suck -- unfortunately. Or at least, THEY didn't suck :D. OMG the friendship letter was hilarious! I WANT it... ;D VERY IC. Except for the 'Jamie'. I didn't like that. But everything was good :D Nems
From: explorer0713
Date: 03/02/2007
The story didn't suck. It would have been a little clearer if the lines of the poem had been in italics or set off in some other way.
From: Em
Date: 10/24/2006
Hi there,

just finished reading this story and I wanted you to know I enjoyed it very much. House and Wilson seem to me to be very much in character and the way you write is real good as well. I can't name any points to improve on, for you got me right into the atmosphere of House MD and let me stay in there till the end.

Thanks for sharing and take care!

Hugs, Em :)
From: RoseWill
Date: 04/30/2006
Very sweet. And most of that is very complimentary (I have a problem with fluff). I loved the poem, and House's conversation at the beginning.
From: CanSpy
Date: 04/20/2006
Wilson was a bit too mushy but House was spot on. I can see him sending some e-mail to say what he really wants to say to Wilson and every one of those things was true.
From: jdr1184
Date: 03/26/2006
Very good story. I really hope the writers put elements of the friendship you dipict in the story. Otherwise it is really hard to understand why Wilson is his friend. The poem captured their real and not at all mushy friendship.
From: Belladonna
Date: 03/26/2006
Loved it!

you did have one boo boo-defiantly instead of definitely...but hey-no big

I absolutely loved it!!

(post new comment)

If you have problems using this form, please contact the archivist at keparker@shaw.ca.

Produced by Automated Archive, version 3.1.