The House Fan Fiction Archive Comments

Comments on Happy At Home

Number of comments: 9

(post new comment)

From: H
Date: 03/30/2010
Squeeeeeee! Love
From: anon
Date: 04/15/2007
great story! sequel? pu-lease?
From: fearless_jones
Date: 05/08/2006
aw. sweet! i loved it.
From: RoseWill
Date: 05/01/2006
Oh, yay! I love the idea of Wilson climbing into House's book covered bed. And saying that he wants to kiss him - one of my favourite things. Excellent response from House. And Cameron was very good.
From: monkeyshine
Date: 04/03/2006
And I thought only my pervy mind realized House and Wilson are perfect for each other, *grin*. Lovely sweet story.
From: Alex
Date: 03/27/2006
Very well-done. That silly Cameron, always jumping to the right conclusions... Even if House and Wilson didn't know it until later. ^___^

One critique: At one point, you used the word 'bemused' to describe Wilson's expression towards Cameron, and obviously meant the word to mean something along the lines of 'quietly amused' or something of the sort. In reality, the word 'bemused' more nearly means 'puzzled, confused or bewildered', and has very little to do with amusement (unless it's the bewilderment of somebody that's amusing). This confusion of 'amused' and 'bemused' is a common error, one that I'm finding more and more in fanfiction, even the good stuff like this. Just thought I should point it out. Spread the word! Other than that (which is more of a personal pet peeve than anything else), this was very nicely written. Understated and quiet, with a pleasant undercurrent of happiness. *applause*
From: MD
Date: 03/24/2006
I always enjoy your stories, they're always so well written and amazingly in-character. This story, of course, was like wise - up to your usual implausible standard!

This story, especially the ending, seems like such a natural progression form the House/Wilson storyline on the show. I even loved the House/Wilson banter at the end about the being outed to Cameron and marrige, great stuff!!
From: OrderlyChaos
Date: 03/24/2006
Aww... That was really sweet in an odd way =P I really liked this. House and Wilson seemed perfectly in character.
From: Denbigh
Date: 03/23/2006
awww. that's so nice :)

(post new comment)

If you have problems using this form, please contact the archivist at crimsonquills@gmail.com.

Produced by Automated Archive, version 3.1.