The House Fan Fiction Archive Comments

Comments on Broken, Part 6

Number of comments: 11

(post new comment)

From: Laura
Date: 03/16/2006
Well, another great chapter.

I'm pleased that Polski has made a full confession, and hope that Vogler does get some heat for his part in things, even if it did all go much further than he'd wanted. He still initiated things.

I was a bit surprised and irritated at the police captain letting slip that House was assaulted too. She durely should have been a bit more circumspect in case no one else knew about House's incident? Still, it may also be a good thing that Cuddy knows. I'm not sure how yet, but at least she won't be surprised later down the line.

As for the House/Wislon part. I liked it. I liked that Wilson was desperately trying to figure everything out and over-analysing because of it. I also liked that House was his usual self, letting Wilson figure some of it out, but orchestrating things to suit himself too and knowing just when he had to be serious and drop the teasing so that Wilson's addled brain could catch up. I'm pleased they've finally both put their cards on the table and know what the other wants. Looking forward to more.

Laura.
From: Peqie
Date: 03/12/2006
Completely awesome! I am hanging onto every word and I can't wait for the next installment ^^
From: __dtrain
Date: 03/12/2006
omg I am in love with this fic. In LOVE. The characterizations are amazing, the voices are spot on, and the last scene was just...*dies*

I love it. :D
From: Cat
Date: 03/08/2006
Oh that was so sweet. I had to read several times. How will the hospital staff react to the news? The ducklings? Poor House. Wilson so flustered and House making a move for long term relationship. Wilson realizing this is make or break. So many good things. Oh do please continue on with this, but if it is the end then may say it has been a great ride. I will also look forward to more stories from you in the future.
From: gena
Date: 03/06/2006
You are a goddess among writers! I loved this chapter. The sweetness House showed, the nervousness of Wilson, the tense air between them. This is one of my all-time faves in House fandom.
From: Carol
Date: 03/05/2006
So good to see another part. Very good portrayal of the relationship between the two men. Loved the things that House told Wilson that he wanted. Thanks for posting.
From: Caerulea
Date: 03/05/2006
What a sweet ending! (Melts.) What I really love about this story are the intense emotions of the characters that are so poignant and yet are not at all melodramatic. Props to you, since that is so hard to accomplish with this delicate subject matter. I feel this story has really shown a different side to House -- House under incredible distress -- so different from his usual self-assuredness. And that has provided some really interesting character development. Thanks for writing this!
From: MD
Date: 03/05/2006
What a relief that the attacker has been arrested so that both House and Wilson will hopefully be able to find some closure!

It sounds like the boys are going to be happy together (for a while anyway!) Do you plan on writing more, or is this the end? It would make sense if this was the end - it has the ending vibe to it, but more would also be good!

This really has been an awesome story; so beautifully written, it's just keept me coming back for more every time!
From: denbigh
Date: 03/05/2006
wooooooooooo! thanks for this. I've been hanging out for a new chapter of "broken"

can't wait for the next one!
From: tv_crazy
Date: 03/04/2006
Aww - that was so cute the way they were so awkward with each other. Well, Wilson was so awkward and House was pretty much on top of it. I love how the scene ended with them agreeing to give it a go. I'm not sure if this is the end or not? I'd love to see how things work out for them :) I've really been enjoying reading this story :)
From: Lauren
Date: 03/04/2006
I don't think I ever posted on any of the other parts. So now I shall. I really do love this story. I mean you do amazing characterizations, and the angst, and everything. It's just great. Especially when writting topics like this, the writers tend to screw them up, make it to light, but you really nail it. So yeah. Great job. I get all excited everytime I see a new chapter so yeah. Keep up the amazing writing.

(post new comment)

If you have problems using this form, please contact the archivist at keparker@shaw.ca.

Produced by Automated Archive, version 3.1.