The House Fan Fiction Archive Comments

Comments on Asking

Number of comments: 13

(post new comment)

From: Julie08
Date: 03/01/2008
Highly enjoyed this. Beautifully written, great atmosphere. Thanks!!
From: raiining
Date: 11/28/2007
Oh this was so well done. Good for Wilson for a) not making it easy on him and b) playing along. Or not playing - being scared along with him. Very well done. I wonder if Wilson gets the drunk on purpose something.
From: RoseWill
Date: 05/01/2006
Wonderful. I loved the section titles. And the almost anti-climatic nature of the final confrontation. And Wilson asking the question. Excellent question. And excellent House. I loved "Unfortunately, I don't have a control friendship to test my theory on, so if I screw it up, that's it." for House's scientific thinking and I laughed at "Think `Brokeback Mountain' without all the depression and death. And sheep.""
From: Nicole
Date: 04/25/2006
awww liked it a lot.

Just one quick note, I'm sure Wilson wouldn't watch Bruce Lee movies...he's more a Jimmy Stewart fan (look at the poster in his office) ^_^
From: Rachel
Date: 04/14/2006
Wonderful! Great fic.
From: Carol
Date: 03/04/2006
Enjoyed the story. Who can blame Dr. House? Keep writing those H/W stories.
From: tv_crazy
Date: 02/24/2006
Oh - this is great. I really enjoyed the way this was written - House's take on the whole thing was funny and sad at the same time. I'm so glad Wilson finally confronted him and it all ended so well :) Of course, I'd love to know how the date goes :)
From: kim
Date: 02/22/2006
great story. well written
From: hardra6
Date: 02/21/2006
How cute!! My favorite genre. Please write more!!! Omg.
From: Caerulea
Date: 02/21/2006
I found this story *utterly charming*. Honestly, I had a smile on my face the entire time I was reading. Your House had just the right combination of gentle snark and endearing insecurity. Loved the happy ending!
From: gena
Date: 02/21/2006
Yummy! it was funny, it was sad, it was cute. You've got a way with the banter, too.
From: Neena
Date: 02/21/2006
Great job! I love the tension that just builds and builds, and the very House-like way they confront each other. You totally nailed House (actually, I wouldn't mind nailing him myself ;), and you had some terrific Housisms. Thanks for the great story!
From: wanderingwidget
Date: 02/21/2006
Excellent fic, I can't decide if my favorite scenes are the post-sex ones or the summer-party one with House wanting to get in on the bet, or possibly the soap-opera blonde in Peds ^^ Either way an all-around good fic with wonderful pacing.

(post new comment)

If you have problems using this form, please contact the archivist at keparker@shaw.ca.

Produced by Automated Archive, version 3.1.