The House Fan Fiction Archive Comments

Comments on Transference 4

Number of comments: 6

(post new comment)

From: Emily
Date: 10/27/2008
You are such an amazing writer! My only thing is do people really put salt on pasta cause that sounds really gross. More soon please!
From: rae
Date: 02/24/2006
Wow this is a really well written fan fiction. I really like it. I hope you manage to upload the final part.
From: Ali
Date: 01/26/2006
Pleae please please, for the love of whatever deity may exist up there, upload the last part of this fic. After a long while of not reading fics (due to most of them being atrocious), I return to the land of fiction and thank god this is the first one I read with this pairing. Your characterisation is of a skill that is next to none - fanfiction needs more writers like you!
From: erisila
Date: 01/20/2006
I am LOVING this fic! House and Chase are both still solidly in character, but you managed to use what TPTB gave us and make the fic unfold in such a natural way. Please post more soon!
From: Nikita
Date: 01/12/2006
Still loving this fic - I'm a House/Wilson gal, but this is too good not to read. Can't wait for the last part!!
From: MD
Date: 01/06/2006
I've never really liked the idea of House/Chase as a pairing and after reading this, to be honest, i'm still not crazy about it, but i just had to say that this fic is great! It's so well written and your characterisations are remarkable. My eyes were glued to the computer screen the whole time i was reading, i can't wait to read the next part to find out how this ends!

(post new comment)

If you have problems using this form, please contact the archivist at keparker@shaw.ca.

Produced by Automated Archive, version 3.1.