The House Fan Fiction Archive Comments

Comments on No Argument

Number of comments: 24

(post new comment)

From: homebrandsavage
Date: 07/05/2010
THIS. IS. HILARIOUS.

However, your writing style is very confusing! I was lost a lot through it.
From: haven
Date: 02/11/2009
My goodness. What an amazing story. Such a lovely style - more, please.
From: Aurore
Date: 07/04/2007
Amazing. I was laughing so hard I could barely breethe. Amazing fic. And I could totally imagine the whole thing.
From: violentsocks
Date: 06/30/2007
I ... over? *confused*

Very good stream-of-consciousness. I liked the long runs within parenthesis, although the longness of sentences got occasionally confusing and I had to re-read. Nice characterization of everybody - I enjoyed how everyone was slowly turning into House. There are just some people like that, y'know?
From: Jamie
Date: 06/28/2007
Bloody great!
From: Bridget
Date: 05/26/2007
...(blinks)...(blinks again)...OMG Awesome. That was infinitely hilarious, touching, hilarious and awesome. And believable, and interesting and did I mention you're just totally fantastic?
From: Phantomdove
Date: 02/19/2007
Wow, just wow. It follows train of thought to a fantastic level and this is honestly one of my favorite stories in this fandom. Thank you for such an amazing fic.
From: Sonica
Date: 12/22/2006
Wow. Just Wow. Please teach me to be like you and think like you, but most of all write like you. It is amazing. Thank you for bringing such a pieve of art into existance!
From: Rose
Date: 12/22/2006
I've mot even finished reading this story and I've had to stop to realise my love of it by posting a comment. This is amazing. Seriously the best fan fic. ive ever read. Please direct me to your temple I wish to worship...
From: cleverscreenname
Date: 10/03/2006
This was delightfully random. I adore it. It was beautifully written, and showed a rather pleasent acid-tripped-ness into poor Wilson's brain... fantastic. So well done!
From: Anna
Date: 06/05/2006
This fanfic is one delightful acid trip.
From: J
Date: 05/21/2006
...the wonderfulness of this story has left me inarticulate. It was really odd and somewhat confusing and very, very good. Thank you so much! ^_^
From: Sofia
Date: 05/09/2006
OMG

how did you do that? this was un-fucking-believably amazing!!! carachters written hundred percent right, amazing. i don't have words for it. i laughed so hard. this is hilarious. you are THE MASTER.
From: Solle
Date: 04/29/2006
This is the best fic in the fandom. Oh yes, I'm entirely serious.

If you've ever written anything else for any fandom ever, I'd very much like linkage to such.

You rock with the rock.
From: Monty Crowley
Date: 04/22/2006
This was mindblowingly, orgasmically cracktastic and I only regret that you have not written anything else on this archive.
From: Sakura
Date: 01/31/2006
Beautifully written.
From: Beatrice
Date: 01/17/2006
I love this story. Absolutely adore it. It came up on Random and I read it and just couldn't stop giggling. It is de-light-ful. You have a flair for language that is about as close as one can get to Oscar Wilde's flair for language in a piece of fanfiction. The wit! The wit! I would quote bits back at you, but then this comment would go on entirely too long and I wouldn't get any work done, so I won't. But I love the way you've characterised Wilson here, and I love the way House weaves into the story and I love your Chase and your words, words, words.
From: Mim
Date: 01/12/2006
At first, I was wary of the Chase/Wilson pairing, but. Oh. The ending scene at the doorway just cinched it for me. Despite myself, I liked this Chase -- oblivious, lonely, a little easy, but dammit-not-a-fucktoy. Wilson's voice was just spot-on throughout, in all his snarky exasperation and quiet desperation. And then, there's House sniping around the edges, jibing and haunting the other two. Bravo.

P.S. I giggled out loud at the Cameron diary part, plus the backbone comment. Too true.
From: Amanda
Date: 12/21/2005
That is an awesome fic. So many lines I wish I had come up with and just...amazing. :)
From: Maison
Date: 12/06/2005
LoveloveloveloveLOVE! Words cannot describe the absolute undying love that I have for this fic. I want to MARRY this fic! I might even consider having its babies!

Write more things like this (and if you happen to write something better than this, I will divorce this fic and marry that one instead).
From: RoseWill
Date: 12/05/2005
Oh, woah. The break up of the scenes, and the little bits of lyrics and the numbers and the ordering. It held together so well. The beginning especially, but all of it in its way, was funny, too. Some bits at teh start were hysterical (in that literal way), I couldn't not laugh, even as I knew that all the horrible stuff was happening underneath it all. Woah.
From: Cathy
Date: 12/04/2005
Really great story.I would love to read more or this story.
From: pet
Date: 12/02/2005
Wow.

Absolutely mind-blowing.

I'd love to see more along these lines.
From: spork
Date: 12/02/2005
Wow.

Absolutely mind-blowing.

I'd love to see more along these lines.

(post new comment)

If you have problems using this form, please contact the archivist at crimsonquills@gmail.com.

Produced by Automated Archive, version 3.1.