The House Fan Fiction Archive Comments

Comments on Marathon

Number of comments: 8

(post new comment)

From: Amy
Date: 08/27/2008
OMG I loved it! I am giggling like such an idiot now! It was great because it was sweet, funny and hot at the smae time. And I could definitely see a lot of that atuff happening. It was written well and perfectly in character.
From: Shoujokakumei
Date: 10/12/2006
That was a great, great fic. xD I giggled the whole way through.
From: Cay
Date: 05/02/2006
Whooooooooo! I loved it very much *bows to the writer* Please write us more.
From: Jen
Date: 03/24/2006
So. My friend forced me to read this story. I did not want to. I am glad I did. Though I don't really care for Chase/House...I kind of do now. So thank you, and you suck, because now I have to go find other stories. :P Good story, though. I liked the fact that you actually understand the English language, and that the characterization was really dead-on. I shall definitely read more by you. :)
From: TRICK
Date: 01/23/2006
amazing. so very House. and lovely. i love the note House leaves for James. haha brilliant. Chase and House are a fun coupling. ha. I loved it. Also, you did a really good job of coming up with clever quips for House. You stayed very In Character, which is hard for House fics. Keep writing!!!
From: Mimarin
Date: 01/16/2006
Oh, infinitely charming and well-paced. Seduction in 26 days, heh. Liked the light teasing between House and Wilson that sets off the whole story, although I wouldn't necessarily call it H/W.
From: Nikita
Date: 01/12/2006
Great characterizations and very funny and hot at the same time. Thanks for sharing.
From: captain
Date: 01/02/2006
Ahhhh! I am grinning and laughing like an idiot! Wow! I'm reasonably new to the fandom, after searching hungrily for it after re-watching my House dvds *again*, and I find this absolute *gem*! I love you! House is perfect and Chase is perfect and the Australian references with the wombat and everything were so hilarious. You've got the characters perfectly and I love the banter and the subtlety and just everything about it. I'm very very pleased to have found this, and I'm going to print it out and treasure it forever. Thank you so very much for this astounding piece of brilliance! *squee*

(post new comment)

If you have problems using this form, please contact the archivist at keparker@shaw.ca.

Produced by Automated Archive, version 3.1.